The Official Former President Trump thread

banana

25 minutes ago, Bully Wee Villa said:

Feel free to dispute either part of the argument, or *just hide behind tedious buzz phrases you learned from other right wing idiots on the internet*  as usual. Go on, throw a "snowflake" at me, you'll feel better.

8 minutes ago, Stormzy said:

Nobody's denying any of the above. The idea you think I'm arguing against the idea Trump is an inflammatory idiot is a complete sidestep. I'm merely supporting the point you were *virtue signalling.*

Edited by carpetmonster

1 minute ago, Bully Wee Villa said:

So people should only post on here if they think the blog is hilarious and that  it's really good news that it has been created. Any dissenting view is "virtue signalling"? Desperate stuff, even by your poor standards.

No, people can freely post what they want and I can freely agree or disagree with other posters assesments of said contribution. I don't think it's a horrendous act or anything. I've done it before and don't care if people point it out. 

2 hours ago, G51 said:

People do realise that folk think Trumps Twitter is funny in spite of him yeah?

It just so happened that his oafishness manifested itself into incredible content.

People can be solemn about it if they want to be, but f**k living that life lol

Exactly. Joe Biden is also a colossal c**t who is deeply funny. The Dems should be putting him front and centre so we can get more of the patter where he impersonates Italians from his past.

8 minutes ago, NotThePars said:

Exactly. Joe Biden is also a colossal c**t who is deeply funny. The Dems should be putting him front and centre so we can get more of the patter where he impersonates Italians from his past.

3 hours ago, Bully Wee Villa said:

Only right wing imbeciles accuse people of virtue signalling. Case closed.

They accuse others of virtue signalling because they can't believe that people genuinely have those virtues.

"I mean, nobody actually wants a Syrian family living next door, amiright?"

3 hours ago, G51 said:

Ah man, now I’m going through all the classics again:

EFVWUFiUcAAJdmx?format=jpg&name=medium

Just imagine being President and dunking on someone like Greta Thunberg. It’s incredible commitment to the brand that none of us could match.

A random fact but Greta’s maw represented Sweden at the Eurovision Song Contest in 2009.

1 hour ago, G51 said:

EuSQPhPXEAUMlcj?format=jpg&name=small

Burst out laughing at this. There's multiple instances of him threatening violence and the image alone is too much. Reckon Joe would spark him out no contest. He looks like he boxed back in the day.

I wouldn't be so sure. Trump wears a lot of baggy clothing, makes him look fatter than he is and makes his hands look a lot, lot smaller than they actually are. He's in great shape underneath the suit. 

805.jpg

Reckon Trump could have that Homer-like ability to simply take endless shots to the head and win a boxing match through exhausting the opponent. Don’t count him out.

I wouldn't be so sure. Trump wears a lot of baggy clothing, makes him look fatter than he is and makes his hands look a lot, lot smaller than they actually are. He's in great shape underneath the suit. 

805.thumb.jpg.e38b15fdd18d6fa32d40d72c029457bc.jpg
^^^ Ben Garrison found.