The Official Former President Trump thread

banana

12 hours ago, Zetterlund said:

Which one of his kids pissed him off enough to make this statement? :lol:

The long-running joke is that he doesn't like Tiffany, and ignores her wherever possible.

It's not really a very funny joke.

1 hour ago, BTFD said:

Is that an old clip? Because it seems like he's been coming out with these kind of digs for a while now.

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/us-politics/donald-trump-horrible-children-iowa-rally-b2217690.html

That one was recent, here's another tweet of it. Sounds like he's worried about who's been talking.

5 minutes ago, welshbairn said:

That one was recent, here's another tweet of it. Sounds like he's worried about who's been talking.

Considering what a petty, thin-skinned little man he is, one of them probably just didn't thank him enough times when he had the servants pass them the ketchup.

4 minutes ago, Salt n Vinegar said:

If they have taken the decision to indict him, I hope to fek the case is absolutely watertight.

If he gets off, he'll be elected President, Pope, Master of the Universe, he'll win Strictly, Bakeoff, Miss World and the European Song Contest. 

Last head to head poll I saw - yesterday or Tuesday - had Biden beating Trump but losing to DeSantis if the election were held now. Indicting him will certainty galvanize his base and get him the nomination - but there’s nobody out there now who doesn’t know who he is and I don’t know that anyone outside of Fox News viewers who could think he’s being unfairly treated. There could still be some ‘centrists’ who could vote DeSantis out of ignorance. 

10 minutes ago, carpetmonster said:

Last head to head poll I saw - yesterday or Tuesday - had Biden beating Trump but losing to DeSantis if the election were held now. Indicting him will certainty galvanize his base and get him the nomination - but there’s nobody out there now who doesn’t know who he is and I don’t know that anyone outside of Fox News viewers who could think he’s being unfairly treated. There could still be some ‘centrists’ who could vote DeSantis out of ignorance. 

DeSantis can form a sentence so he's got that over Biden.

1 minute ago, Bully Wee Villa said:

So will he go to prison? And can he still run for President if he does?

Unlikely; even in the event of a custodial sentence being passed the logistics would be so insane I’d think some sort of house detainment at Mar A Lago would be the best option. And I’m sure he can; didn’t Eugene Debs run from jail? 

5 minutes ago, Theroadlesstravelled said:

DeSantis can form a sentence so he's got that over Biden.

Not all that convincingly, from anything I’ve seen. And it should be fun watching how he tries to explain that he actually didn’t get his pants wedgied over his head by Disney yesterday. 

Edited by carpetmonster