The Official Former President Trump thread

banana

The very, very right wing conservative rag National review chiming in.

Cooke describes Trump as "ranting like a deranged hobo in a dilapidated public park" and he notes that his Truth Social posts are loaded with esoteric references that only his diehard fans can even begin to understand.

'Ranting like a deranged hobo': National Review columnist stunned by Trump's most recent 'deterioration' (msn.com) 

On 25/01/2023 at 10:26, Bodie said:

He apparently used his practice round the day before as his 1st round score. Handy when you own the club I suppose. Some boy.

Yep, from "The Upshot"....

From booting away opponents' balls to fictional holes in one, Donald Trump's deceit on the golf course is so legendary his nickname is "commander in cheat". 

But for his latest trick, the former President didn't even have to hit a ball.

Competing at his own West Palm Beach club, Trump missed the first day's play because he was 600 miles away in Fayetteville, North Carolina.

So players arriving for day two on Sunday morning were a little surprised to see Trump's name at the top of the leaderboard, with a five shot lead. 

The 45th President explained he'd played a "very good round" earlier in the week, and that would be used as his first day's score. 

And we're pleased to reveal the eventual winner of the tournament was a Mr. Donald J. Trump - a worthy champion!

• 2 weeks later...
1 hour ago, 10menwent2mow said:

Does he not want to f**k his own daughter??

I'm sure he openly admitted he'd "date" her. Let's be honest, Trump being properly outed as a nonce would be up there in terms of surprises with the Pope being fairly catholic and bears defecating in woodland areas. 

• 2 weeks later...

“In 2016, I declared: I am your voice,” he said, speaking for just over 100 minutes from a bright blue and red stage in a cavernous ballroom at the closing speech of the CPAC event in Maryland. “Today, I add: I am your warrior. I am your justice. And for those who have been wronged and betrayed: I am your retribution,” he said.

image.thumb.png.45f458871777b743b5280977c5b99a52.png

On 23/02/2023 at 10:19, RiG said:

"I know *something* probably better than any of you." A Trump classic. Yesterday it was a *checks notes* fast food menu...

The ending where he says to the woman taking the order "we're going to take care of the fire department"  "ok"   "we're going to take care of the Police department" 

Im not sure is he talking about his food order or hes talking future policy and im pretty sure shes same

Edited by ScotiaNostra