The Official Former President Trump thread

banana

3 minutes ago, BFTD said:

Is that real? I'd feel dirty going to his Twitter rip-off to check.

Also, did they just directly steal everything from Twitter? It looks identical.

I've seen it multiple pces, so probably. 

Absolutely they did. They nicked a load of open source code and tried to copyright it and they were facing multiple lawsuits as the upshot. When Elmo took over, that all seemed to mysteiously go away. He still can't go back on because he has various contracts signed to Truth Social that he must use that as his primary means of comms and he can't say anything he's said there anywhere else for 6 hours hence. He's indebted to Jason MIller. It doesn't get a whole lot worse. 

Statement from Pence about the possibility of trying for the Republican nomination.

“I can tell you that my wife and I will take some time when our kids are home this Christmas – we’re going to give prayerful consideration about what role we might play,” former vice-president Mike Pence, 63, told CBS’ Face the Nation last month.

If you have any regrets about your life just think how much worse it would be if you were Mike Pence.

16 minutes ago, CarrbridgeSaintee said:

That's right chief.

I'd much rather be a nihilistic, Scottish pensioner, who spends his days making nasty comments on a football message board, and loves his country so much that he doesn't even want to live there.

And that from a banned poster who crawls back onto a Scottish football forum under a new name to bitch about other posters.

3 minutes ago, Molotov said:

Is he not a St Johnstone fan?

No idea, but let's blame St Mirren.

It's an account that's 8 posts deep and has already revealed a surprisingly knowledge and bitterness towards existing posters, so I don't think football is high on the list of priorities  :P

He's raging about this piece (linked below), reads like a Carl Hiaasen short story..

“The Fake & Corrupt News is only getting worse! As an example, I agreed to do a short telephone interview for a once very good, but now on its “last legs” and failing, New York Magazine,” he fumed.

“The reporter was a shaky & unattractive wack job, known as “tough” but dumb as a rock, who actually wrote a decent story about me a long time ago.

“Her name, Olivia Nuzzi. Anyway, the story was Fake News, her “anonymous sources” don’t exist (true with many writers), and I’m happily fighting hard for our GREAT USA!”

This is she..

image.png.8b3196f78cf2477d602da1fed8ab87c8.png

Inside Donald Trump’s sad, lonely, thirsty, broken, basically pretend run for reelection.

1 hour ago, welshbairn said:

He's raging about this piece (linked below), reads like a Carl Hiaasen short story..

This is she..

image.png.8b3196f78cf2477d602da1fed8ab87c8.png

Inside Donald Trump’s sad, lonely, thirsty, broken, basically pretend run for reelection.

P.S. This was her response to being told she was dumb as a rock, he's looking at a solar eclipse..

10 hours ago, BFTD said:

It's always St Mirren fans, isn't it?

Wonder what Danger said to him. Must have been traumatic.

10 hours ago, Molotov said:

Is he not a St Johnstone fan?

10 hours ago, BFTD said:

No idea, but let's blame St Mirren.

It's an account that's 8 posts deep and has already revealed a surprisingly knowledge and bitterness towards existing posters, so I don't think football is high on the list of priorities  :P

Which particular right wing impotent loser are we talking about here? It's genuinely impossible to keep track of these nutjobs. 

25 minutes ago, Benjamin_Nevis said:

Which particular right wing impotent loser are we talking about here? It's genuinely impossible to keep track of these nutjobs. 

f**k knows; they'll be on another account soon enough anyway.

Not sure where to put this but Republican Congressman elect George Santos is a bit of a character.

Lied about his past work history, lied about his educational attainment and lied about being Jewish and a descendant of holocaust survivors.

Apparently’Jewish’ can have different meanings; this quote must be one of the funniest things I’ve read:

“I never claimed to be Jewish,” Santos told the Post. “I am Catholic. Because I learned my maternal family had a Jewish background I said I was ‘Jew-ish.’”

1 hour ago, Granny Danger said:

Not sure where to put this but Republican Congressman elect George Santos is a bit of a character.

Lied about his past work history, lied about his educational attainment and lied about being Jewish and a descendant of holocaust survivors.

Apparently’Jewish’ can have different meanings; this quote must be one of the funniest things I’ve read:

“I never claimed to be Jewish,” Santos told the Post. “I am Catholic. Because I learned my maternal family had a Jewish background I said I was ‘Jew-ish.’”

It's like Elizabeth Warren all over again 😆

8 hours ago, Granny Danger said:

Cannot be arsed looking further into this, but what on Earth does "Jewish background" mean in this case? His maw had a job washing the yarmulkes at the local temple?

1 minute ago, BFTD said:

Cannot be arsed looking further into this, but what on Earth does "Jewish background" mean in this case? His maw had a job washing the yarmulkes at the local temple?

He claimed his Gran was a Ukrainian Jew who escaped from the Nazis, turns out she was a Catholic born in Brazil well before WW2, so not even "ish"".