The Official Former President Trump thread

banana

I see the magistrate who signed off on the warrant was formerly Epstein's attorney. Psyop just like Q imo. 
Given all the dodgy shit around the original FISA warrants in 2016 then the oopsie on the Hunter Biden laptop stuff in 2020 Trump has some legit grievances with the FBI/intelligence agencies. 
The FBI also did that false flag kidnapping plan on the Michigan governor in the run up to 2020 that was so laughable they got zero convictions.

ab6168896c7cc140fcaf69b049a8966e.gif

Not sure what's better - Trump paying hee-haw in the way of tax, as he's virtually admitted, or that it turns out that he's monumentally incompetent with Giuliani-standard tax attorneys and the IRS have been fleecing him for decades.

1 hour ago, BFTD said:

Not sure what's better - Trump paying hee-haw in the way of tax, as he's virtually admitted, or that it turns out that he's monumentally incompetent with Giuliani-standard tax attorneys and the IRS have been fleecing him for decades.

I hope he's using Alex Jones's lawyers

In determining just how fucked up things are in the USA all of Trumps cons, indiscretions, lies and shenanigans are irrelevant.

The only thing that’s relevant is that there are still so many people who genuinely believe he won in 2020 and there are even more who would happily vote for him again in 2024.

I cannot think of any way that you can address stupidity on that scale.

16 hours ago, Sherrif John Bunnell said:

The Blue Lives Matter crew are suddenly not as favour of law enforcement as they were when George Floyd was murdered. I wonder why that could be?

according to the nutters on twitter the police are still the good guys. It is just the FBI and the DoJ that are the corrupt baddies 

Trumpy's finally getting forced to testify on oath today in New York. He's accused of having massively exaggerated the value of his properties with the purpose of using them as collateral for loans, while in turn massively understating them to the the tax authorities.

Ms. James highlighted potential misleading statements about the value of at least six Trump properties, including golf clubs in Westchester County, N.Y., and Scotland, as well as Mr. Trump’s own penthouse home in Trump Tower.

According to that filing, Mr. Trump claimed that the triplex apartment spanned 30,000 square feet, giving it an eye-popping value of $327 million. In truth, the apartment was 10,996 square feet.

Mr. Trump’s long-serving chief financial officer, Allen H. Weisselberg, later acknowledged to investigators that the company had overvalued the apartment by “give or take” $200 million.

https://www.nytimes.com/live/2022/08/10/nyregion/trump-news-questioning

13 hours ago, Granny Danger said:

In determining just how fucked up things are in the USA all of Trumps cons, indiscretions, lies and shenanigans are irrelevant.

The only thing that’s relevant is that there are still so many people who genuinely believe he won in 2020 and there are even more who would happily vote for him again in 2024.

I cannot think of any way that you can address stupidity on that scale.

I'm a bit more cynical on that. Sure, there will be plenty of  - let's be honest, vulnerable people with mental illnesses and/or subnormal IQs - who genuinely believe that the 2020 presidential election was rigged because the angry clever man on their TV programme said so, but there's a substantial number claiming those beliefs who are smart enough to see the absence of evidence, the backing-down of its proponents in courtrooms, and are just angry that their guy lost. If silently embracing fascism is necessary to ensure that the opposition are removed from power, then so be it.

30 minutes ago, BFTD said:

I'm a bit more cynical on that. Sure, there will be plenty of  - let's be honest, vulnerable people with mental illnesses and/or subnormal IQs - who genuinely believe that the 2020 presidential election was rigged because the angry clever man on their TV programme said so, but there's a substantial number claiming those beliefs who are smart enough to see the absence of evidence, the backing-down of its proponents in courtrooms, and are just angry that their guy lost. If silently embracing fascism is necessary to ensure that the opposition are removed from power, then so be it.

Fair enough.  There will be those claiming he won but knowing he didn’t but I would class all those who believe he won as having mental illnesses or “sub-normal” IQs.  I would be willing to bet however that Trump supporters collectively have lower IQs than those who don’t support him.

2 hours ago, Granny Danger said:

Fair enough.  There will be those claiming he won but knowing he didn’t but I would class all those who believe he won as having mental illnesses or “sub-normal” IQs.  I would be willing to bet however that Trump supporters collectively have lower IQs than those who don’t support him.

You've just reminded me of the time he claimed to have the highest IQ of any president  :lol:

4 hours ago, welshbairn said:

Trumpy's finally getting forced to testify on oath today in New York. He's accused of having massively exaggerated the value of his properties with the purpose of using them as collateral for loans, while in turn massively understating them to the the tax authorities.

https://www.nytimes.com/live/2022/08/10/nyregion/trump-news-questioning

Ted Cruz

To the AG & FBI Dir:

RELEASE THE WARRANT NOW.

The American people deserve to see it. NOW.

https://twitter.com/tedcruz/status/1557024004871012353?s=20&t=5UeChJtuPPsgTIk8YXuZtg

AG

Uh, ok, sure. 

Trump  

WTF do I do now? 

Edited by welshbairn

18 minutes ago, Stringer Bell said:

Stole the nuclear codes to hang them above the buffet at Mar a Lago and show off to his pals.

"Oh come on.  Those aren't the codes."

"Yes, they are".

"But they don't work now".

"Yes, they do".

"Show me".

"Okay I will.  Oh that's strange.  Getting a message saying 'ha ha, did you really think we ever trusted you with the codes?'"