The Official Former President Trump thread

banana

22 minutes ago, Albus Bulbasaur said:

Get some fresh air man... I'm clearly pro abortion and have sympathy for anyone suffering under these changes and I've got empathy and sympathy for anyone that's been killed by the US state or forces due to some of their batshit crazy laws. I hope we get to a point where men stop trying to legislate and regulate women's bodies and if I lived in the US I'd be actively joining any protests in support of women's abortion rights. 

Sorry, I still fail entirely to see where any of this is amusing.

Also, "pro-abortion"? I'll be as generous as I can here and say that your communication skills could do with improving. Maybe not batter into grown-up subjects like this when you think they're "amusing", and can't even muster a sensible stance on the issue - even if it were one which I disagreed with.

7 minutes ago, Suspect Device said:

It's OK to shag your brother's wife if God tells you to but he will kill you if you have a w**k.

ETA. Re-reading that, it's more to do with coming on her tits.

Genesis 38:8-10

"it can't go on the ground, God will smite me." 

Will give this a try

1 hour ago, Suspect Device said:

He's (She? - They?) hasn't smitten/smote/smited me yet so I think you'll probably be OK.

I hope God gets their arse in gear for the time I’m 80, being smited off the mortal coil immediately post-chug sounds like a decent enough way to go. Full sympathy to whoever has to come in and find the corpse, right enough. 

1 hour ago, Dawson Park Boy said:

As long as it doesn’t just become ‘on demand’ at any stage, then I’m probably okay with it.

At the end of the day women must have the right to choose.

These two sentences cancel each other out.

3 hours ago, Suspect Device said:

It's OK to shag your brother's wife if God tells you to but he will kill you if you have a w**k.

ETA. Re-reading that, it's more to do with coming on her tits.

Genesis 38:8-10

Dorothy Parker claimed to have named her budgie Onan because he kept spilling his seed.

3 hours ago, scottsdad said:

These two sentences cancel each other out.

Yes, sorry.

On the second sentence I would add ‘up to an agreed acceptable period’

I know that’s open to interpretation but I certainly wouldn’t agree to aborting an almost formed baby.

Ill leave that period to people more qualified than I.

11 minutes ago, Dawson Park Boy said:

I know that’s open to interpretation but I certainly wouldn’t agree to aborting an almost formed baby.

Not to save the life of the mother or if the foetus is so malformed it has no chance of surviving? I think that's the only time it happens. 

23 minutes ago, Detournement said:

Biden blaming the "MAGA crowd" for overturning Roe. 

Aye it's the truck drivers and cops wot done it and definitely not the elite educated judges appointed by the Bush family and Reagan.

…and the 3 Supremes appointed by Trump. Let’s say Clinton wins 2016, she probably can’t get Kennedy to stand down, so she gets 2, which gives the court a 4-4 split with Roberts as the casting vote. I wouldn’t bet any sum of money on Roberts having the cojones to strike down Roe. So Biden’s correct. 

ETA - and as far as the appointments themselves go

Gorsuch - ruled that African-American truck driver should have stayed with his company property despite that fact he'd have almost certainly frozen to death had he done so

Kavanaugh - credibly accused of sexual crimes, hilariously dodgy financial affairs

Barrett - dead eyed ghoul, wildly unqualified for position

Those all sound pretty bang on Trump brand to me. 

Edited by carpetmonster

What are the next things that are going to be attacked? Because this Maga crowd is really the most extreme political organization that exists in American history.

Someone is going to have to let Sleepy Joe in on 'American history before 1973' because this is quite obviously bollocks. 

1 hour ago, carpetmonster said:

…and the 3 Supremes appointed by Trump. Let’s say Clinton wins 2016, she probably can’t get Kennedy to stand down, so she gets 2, which gives the court a 4-4 split with Roberts as the casting vote. I wouldn’t bet any sum of money on Roberts having the cojones to strike down Roe. So Biden’s correct. 

ETA - and as far as the appointments themselves go

Gorsuch - ruled that African-American truck driver should have stayed with his company property despite that fact he'd have almost certainly frozen to death had he done so

Kavanaugh - credibly accused of sexual crimes, hilariously dodgy financial affairs

Barrett - dead eyed ghoul, wildly unqualified for position

Those all sound pretty bang on Trump brand to me. 

Coney-Barret is Alito's prodigy. Kavaunagh was hand picked by Kennedy and worked for GW Bush in Florida in 2000. Gorsuch was first  appointed by GW Bush.  Roberts, Alito and Thomas are all Bush appointees. They are all Ivy league establishment figures.

This is a mainstream GOP manouvere but they can't say that because the Obamas, Clintons and Bidens are friends with the Bushes.

6 minutes ago, Soapy FFC said:

If H_B really wants a conspiracy it'll be the whole thing was launched by Clarence Thomas so he can strike down Loving vs Virginia and get shot of his boot of a wife without having to pay alimony. 

It must be awkward for some of these right-wing politicians when they go home and talk to the family:

'What were you debating today?'

'we were discussing your genitals and reproductive organs and who is best placed to tell you what to do with them.'

'Oh right, that's a bit weird. Can I not decide what is best for myself?"

'Don't be stupid, this isn't free-speech or gun ownership we're talking about here'.