The Official Former President Trump thread

banana

1 hour ago, Arch Stanton said:

Can someone please point out to the dafty that no one is trying to force Christianity on anyone?

If she opposes states legislating against the killing of the unborn then that’s up to her, but she doesn’t have the right to force her views on everyone else.

She needs to calm down.

1 hour ago, Duries Air Freshener said:

Can someone please point out to the dafty that no one is trying to force Christianity on anyone?

If she opposes states legislating against the killing of the unborn then that’s up to her, but she doesn’t have the right to force her views on everyone else.

She needs to calm down.

But you're obviously OK with parts of Christianity wanting to force their views onto everyone else.

Also, from the Merriam-Webster definition

unborn adjective

Definition of unborn

1 : not born : not brought into life

2 : still to appear : future

9 hours ago, Soapy FFC said:

But you're obviously OK with parts of Christianity wanting to force their views onto everyone else.

Also, from the Merriam-Webster definition

unborn adjective

Definition of unborn

1 : not born : not brought into life

2 : still to appear : future

There is a huge difference between banning abortion and forcing Christianity on people.

Ana Kasparian’s meltdown was bizarre in the extreme.

Something that's always amused me with right wing American politics and it's supporters is the contradiction that they're anti abortion as "it's not mans choice to choose to kill" etc.. but then when it comes to the death penalty they're fully bricked up at the idea of executing people. I'd imagine most are extremely pro war too, seems it's pro life as long as that life is an American foetus not a foreign black brown or anything between fully grown human.  Let's not even begin with the excitement they get from killing people "in self defence"...

Edited by Albus Bulbasaur

9 minutes ago, Albus Bulbasaur said:

Something that's always amused me with right wing American politics and it's supporters is the contradiction that they're anti abortion as "it's not mans choice to choose to kill" etc.. but then when it comes to the death penalty they're fully bricked up at the idea of executing people. I'd imagine most are extremely pro war too, seems it's pro life as long as that life is an American foetus not a foreign black brown or anything between fully grown human.  Let's not even begin with the excitement they get from killing people "in self defence"...

"Amused" you? Give your head a shake, ffs.

3 minutes ago, WhiteRoseKillie said:

"Amused" you? Give your head a shake, ffs.

Calm down.

Yes people's contradictory stances and thought processes are amusing. The situation in the US right now and the actuality of these stupid people in government making decisions is obviously not amusing. Similar to people taking amusement from Trumps words rather than his actions. Weird and nasty reach from you tbh.  

Just now, Albus Bulbasaur said:

Calm down.

Yes people's contradictory stances and thought processes are amusing. The situation in the US right now and the actuality of these stupid peoples in government making decisions is obviously not amusing. Similar to people taking amusement from Trumps words rather than his actions. Weird and nasty reach from you tbh.  

I'm absolutely calm, but there's no rule to say I cannot judge whether someone is an absolute idiot. Nothing, absolutely nothing in the remainder of the post I lifted "amused" from concerns anything but people using their power to make other, less powerful people's lives poorer at best and non-existent at worst. Forgive me, but I fail to see the humour.

5 minutes ago, WhiteRoseKillie said:

I'm absolutely calm, but there's no rule to say I cannot judge whether someone is an absolute idiot. Nothing, absolutely nothing in the remainder of the post I lifted "amused" from concerns anything but people using their power to make other, less powerful people's lives poorer at best and non-existent at worst. Forgive me, but I fail to see the humour.

Get some fresh air man... I'm clearly pro abortion and have sympathy for anyone suffering under these changes and I've got empathy and sympathy for anyone that's been killed by the US state or forces due to some of their batshit crazy laws. I hope we get to a point where men stop trying to legislate and regulate women's bodies and if I lived in the US I'd be actively joining any protests in support of women's abortion rights. 

Abortion is a really difficult one for me.

Fundamentally, I don’t like it, but not from any religious point of view. I’m just not comfortable at the thought of it.

However, there are lots of situations where it’s appropriate.

As long as it doesn’t just become ‘on demand’ at any stage, then I’m probably okay with it.

At the end of the day women must have the right to choose.

48 minutes ago, 10menwent2mow said:

Thou shalt not w**k. The 11th commandment. 

Let the heathens spill theirs on the dusty ground. God will make them pay for each sperm that can't be found. 

Python 1:30

53 minutes ago, 10menwent2mow said:

Thou shalt not w**k. The 11th commandment. 

It's OK to shag your brother's wife if God tells you to but he will kill you if you have a w**k.

ETA. Re-reading that, it's more to do with coming on her tits.

Genesis 38:8-10

Then Judah said to Onan, “Sleep with your brother’s wife and fulfill your duty to her as a brother-in-law to raise up offspring for your brother.” 9 But Onan knew that the child would not be his; so whenever he slept with his brother’s wife, he spilled his semen on the ground to keep from providing offspring for his brother. 10 What he did was wicked in the Lord’s sight; so the Lord put him to death also.

Edited by Suspect Device