The Official Former President Trump thread

banana

16 minutes ago, Florentine_Pogen said:

That last post of Stormzy Steiner's is very weird indeed.
I now have this image of him stomping around in the garden of his Borders dwelling dressed in nothing but budgie smugglers and an old pair of Sambas, yelling obscenities at passing neighbours.
Where is Nurse Ratched when she's needed.?

Think you should have a lie down buddy.

Anyway, won't be seeing any of your posts now either.

Seriously, what do you lot gain from responding to me with stupid personal attacks?  Just talk sensibly about the issues at hand (Donald Trump in the case of this thread) and we'll get on fine.

Think you should have a lie down buddy.
Anyway, won't be seeing any of your posts now either.
Seriously, what do you lot gain from responding to me with stupid personal attacks?  Just talk sensibly about the issues at hand (Donald Trump in the case of this thread) and we'll get on fine.
State of this [emoji23]

13 minutes ago, Thorongil said:

Tell us more! I found Stormzy amusing.

I found him occasionally extremely infuriating and a bit daft but I think a lot of folk took his very obvious play acting very seriously. I don't actually know him personally but heard through another poster who is a bit pally with him 

3 minutes ago, Genuine Hibs Fan said:

I found him occasionally extremely infuriating and a bit daft but I think a lot of folk took his very obvious play acting very seriously. I don't actually know him personally but heard through another poster who is a bit pally with him 

Only reason he got banned was going daft on PMs with a lad who was winding him up deliberately so he could report them.

Edited by welshbairn

1 hour ago, Detournement said:

Unstoppable in '24.

The full thread here is funny. David Frum is one of the few yank columnists who can match the mind poision produced by UK journalists.

Not just one Filet-o-Fish, but two.

The guy is even more unhinged than I could ever have imagined.

On 03/12/2021 at 18:50, Genuine Hibs Fan said:

Wrestling fans are second only to heavy metal fans in being able to safely write off as OFTW with no other knowledge (sorry @NotThePars)

Wrestling fans are arguably the worst subculture on the internet matched only by gamers but you also get the best patter in the biggest cesspools. 

7 minutes ago, Inanimate Carbon Rod said:

Wrestling is for 7 year olds and this is reflected in the posting of Steiner.

I get why people would think that but as I said to GHB you also get the Hard Times promo and realise at its best it can be pure art. Roland Barthes was correct.

35 minutes ago, Soapy FFC said:

Just think what might have happened if he'd put that much work, time and effort into being a President that tried to do good for the country, rather than trying to line his own pockets.

To be fair, he was a million times better than the current president.

Let's go Brandon!

Edited by Scott Steiner