The Official Former President Trump thread

banana

17 minutes ago, dirty dingus said:

I doubt Trump will be alive for the next election. He is prime candidate for a massive heart attack. I can see it happening whilst going ballistic about crocked Hillary to his minions in 40 degree heat at some desert shitehole in Arizona. 

The audience cheering as they think he is doing another impression of a disabled person. 

I hope you a re right as I have a feeling be could still win the next one if he doesn't loose any more of his faculties. 

The thread I pinched that from is interesting. Clearly the Trump Organisation isn’t going to compete with Amazon and Microsoft in terms of hosting or Netflix and Disney in steaming. However, what they might be able to do is pull all the disparate platforms that exist in the Trump radius - Gab etc - into one and have their own little empire. I’ve heard it suggested that when Trump ran he was doing it to potentially launch his own conservative media company and didn’t expect to win. He’s now spinning that into a social media organisation.

1 hour ago, NotThePars said:

If Trump was ever to run again and win then that would lie in large part with the Democrats who are being ridden like donkeys by the worst dressed woman in the Senate and the Mansion guy.

Imagine having to choose between another four years of Biden/the Democrats doing f**k all, or go back to America's greatest internet troll.

Surely a perfect opportunity for a third party candidahahaha I couldn't even finish that!

57 minutes ago, dirty dingus said:

Is he crowdfunding for this grift  project?

He's never paid for anything; there's zero chance he'll be speculating on this.

He'll walk away with all the money when it collapses and everyone else loses theirs, though.

He's such a bitter weasel that he can't even understand that folk like Baldwin took the edge off his scumbaggery, and their mockery will go a long way towards allowing swithering voters to forget what a sociopath he is when 2024 rolls around.