The Official Former President Trump thread

banana

1 hour ago, Detournement said:

Just put him back in charge. Nothing is different with Biden apart from the fact we don't get the greatest patter ever seen. 

Biden has terrific patter but the Dems won't let us witness it. They should create a royal family over there and elect Trump to the position tho.

• 2 weeks later...

6 hours ago, J_Stewart said:

Oh my

IMG_0158.jpg

This will make QAnon look like a rational, reasonable bipartisan platform. It will be fucking mental, and if Donnie himself is posting, I am one trillion percent signing up. #TRUTH

I actually miss him on Twitter. He was good for a laugh.

Edited by Richey Edwards

3 hours ago, Anonapersona said:

This is not good at all. I had hoped that Trump would fade into political obscurity. I should have known his ego can't be bargained with, can't be reasoned with, will not stop ever, etc.

He'll be preaching to the choir. His biggest problem now is that he can't slither his way onto the feeds of gullible aunties and raging uncles via the obligatory racist or conspiracy theorist that everyone knows. Folk will still have to make an effort to seek out his desperate bullshit.

It's bound to be an absolute dumpster fire, though, so it should be worth keeping an eye on the inevitable Twitter accounts that will post the most horrific content/f**k-ups.

1 minute ago, BFTD said:

He'll be preaching to the choir. His biggest problem now is that he can't slither his way onto the feeds of gullible aunties and raging uncles via the obligatory racist or conspiracy theorist that everyone knows. Folk will still have to make an effort to seek out his desperate bullshit.

It's bound to be an absolute dumpster fire, though, so it should be worth keeping an eye on the inevitable Twitter accounts that will post the most horrific content/f**k-ups.

He'll get too greedy and charge a dollar a post or something.

3 minutes ago, welshbairn said:

He'll get too greedy and charge a dollar a post or something.

He'll use it for "fundraising" his next presidential campaign, and he'll make millions from it. Then when he doesn't run, none of his supporters will ask where the money went.