The Official Former President Trump thread

banana

I hated him for his bigotry, I loved him for his pettiness. 

Said a million times but the macho tough guy impression of him was so funny given he’s the nastiest 70s caricature of gay men. Just a queeny bitch who loves gossiping.

2 hours ago, TAFKAM said:

This video is fascinating, put together in chronological order from protestor and police footage

https://www.nytimes.com/2021/06/30/us/jan-6-capitol-attack-takeaways.html

Where’s all these trigger happy US cops when they’re really needed?

Good to see the Donald on the comeback trail

I've no doubt he will again be POTUS, which won't be hard after the car crash that is Joe in his term, when he will also have triggered the next global financial crash before the end of it. 

Someone has to pay for the free money getting printed for the 1%. Oh, and all the short selling and Ponzi schemes. 

Life's just a bitch as them daft Yanks say. 

1 hour ago, BlueBear said:

I've no doubt he will again be POTUS, which won't be hard after the car crash that is Joe in his term, when he will also have triggered the next global financial crash before the end of it. 

Someone has to pay for the free money getting printed for the 1%. Oh, and all the short selling and Ponzi schemes. 

"car crash" 🤣

2 hours ago, BlueBear said:

He lost the last election because he was completely out of his depth when things don't go his way. That, and he's just a natural dick who would be better suited to a janitorial job.

I very much doubt he'll ever be reelected.

3 minutes ago, Anonapersona said:

He lost the last election because he was completely out of his depth when things don't go his way. That, and he's just a natural dick who would be better suited to a janitorial job.

I very much doubt he'll ever be reelected.

I ain't saying he s not a dick, but it's Yankee land we're talking and the bigger dick you are, the more electable you are. Which says everything about the Yankee electorate. They deserve all they get. Just a pity much of it spills over to the UK and when they go down the toilet, they take us with them. 

Tulsi should have had the DNC nomination, but being too sensible and to be seeing off corruption, she was a step too far for the criminals who run the shitehole. 

Just now, BlueBear said:

I ain't saying he s not a dick, but it's Yankee land we're talking and the bigger dick you are, the more electable you are. Which says everything about the Yankee electorate. They deserve all they get. Just a pity much of it spills over to the UK and when they go down the toilet, they take us with them. 

Tulsi should have had the DNC nomination, but being too sensible and to be seeing off corruption, she was a step too far for the criminals who run the shitehole. 

I'm not sure why I thought you were an adult.

56 minutes ago, Rodhull said:

God when you're such an attention seeking weirdo that you have to pretend Donald Trump was a good president just so people online will call you an idiot.

What a sad life. 😂

You're talking utter shite as per and you obviously don't do satire. Now where did I say he was a good POTUS again? ?

You just can't help yourself. What a sad life! 

😂

49 minutes ago, Anonapersona said:

I'm not sure why I thought you were an adult.

Oh dear another needing a transplant. 

Care to debate the merits of a pair of treacherous senile old b*****ds. One being more so than the other? 

Then move onto to Yankee electorate. 

Then maybe the Yankee economy. 

What a dick. Get educated ffs. In fact don't bother. Beyond help. 

😂

3 hours ago, BlueBear said:

Oh dear another needing a transplant. 

Care to debate the merits of a pair of treacherous senile old b*****ds. One being more so than the other? 

Then move onto to Yankee electorate. 

Then maybe the Yankee economy. 

What a dick. Get educated ffs. In fact don't bother. Beyond help. 

😂

It must be a Rangers thing.

Glad I'm not the only one who's kept watching the YouTube clips of the American chat shows since the presidential elections.

No matter how bad your own country gets, there's always America to cheer you up.

16 hours ago, J_Stewart said:

On his day, just simply untouchable

“I’m gonna have to scare the pope” emoji23.png

https://www.ft.com/content/d1e9201d-07a5-4d18-af6d-8ea6e6ec35ba

“If I was going to do a coup, one of the last people I would want to do it with is Gen Mark Milley,” the former US president said.

"The former president said he “lost respect” for the top US military officer after the walk to the church, saying Milley “choked like a dog in front of the fake news when they told him they thought he should not have been walking with the president”. “I saw at that moment he had no courage or skill, certainly not the type of person I would be talking ‘coup’ with,” Trump added. “I’m not into coups!”

There simply isn’t enough bandwidth available to try and run through a greatest hits. Just trying to list the top top “like a dog” entries alone would take the entirety of Europe’s internet supply for the next 20 years.