The Official Former President Trump thread

banana

Why exactly is he a freak, other than being a bit if a geek, incredibly rich and wanting to use his vast wealth for some decent causes?

The man’s probably given more cash to charity than anyone else in history, but he’s a hate figure for conspiracy theorists.

11 hours ago, MONKMAN said:

The man’s probably given more cash to charity than anyone else in history, but he’s a hate figure for conspiracy theorists.

He said he was going to give all his money away a decade ago. In ten years his wealth has doubled. 

All of his charitable donations (and this goes for every billionaire) are designed to increase their political influence and thereby increase their wealth further. 

Edited by Detournement

13 minutes ago, BFTD said:

WTF is going on in that Ben Garrison picture?

What on Earth does "COC$NIH" mean?

It’s the ‘Centre for disease control and prevention’ and ‘national institute for health’

I assume they’re in on the vaccine conspiracy to give everyone autism. 

7 minutes ago, oneteaminglasgow said:

It’s the ‘Centre for disease control and prevention’ and ‘national institute for health’

I assume they’re in on the vaccine conspiracy to give everyone autism. 

Christ. At least his pretty Trump pictures made some kind of coherent sense, so long as he labelled everything.

Even if it did just amount to, "my daddy is big and strong, and I love him".

Probably the best place to stick this. Ted Cruz has left Texas, whilst millions struggle with incredible snow storms and freezing temperatures, for a wee jolly in Cancun. Oddly, after being rumbled on Twitter and folk pointing out that this probably wasn't the best time for a holiday whilst folk in his home state are literally dying and struggling to get food or water Cruz has u turned and is on his way back on another flight having claimed he was only flying to Cancun to, erm, help his family get there.

Incredible stuff!

https://www.vox.com/2021/2/18/22289273/ted-cruz-cancun-scandal?utm_campaign=vox&utm_content=chorus&utm_medium=social&utm_source=twitter

And as usual, there is always a Tweet...

Speaking of Texas, the mayor of Colorado City has resigned after an astonishing Objectivist rant on Facebook.

He's now bitching as his wife has been fired because nobody wants anything to do with them anymore. He should have realised that nobody owes them anything, he should get off his ass and take care of his own family, if he's weak, he'll perish, etc.

5 hours ago, BFTD said:

WTF is going on in that Ben Garrison picture?

What on Earth does "COC$NIH" mean?

Probably an appeal to the weird Infowars/Zerohedge/Glen Greenwald/John Pilger bloc who pretend not to be Trump voters but also are “discerning enough to question experts” and stuff.

That picture obviously made sense to Garrison when he painted it, but I’m pretty certain he’s forgotten whatever kind of point it is he was trying to make.

Bill Gates was an utter c**t of a human being and had to be to become the richest man in the world, but since he peaked, he's been a good guy. Certainly in comparison to other prominent billionaires at least.

I'd be backing Gates if he got in a scrap with Bezos, Buffet, Musk or the Saudis. He'd get his arse handed to him because he's a dweeby c**t, but I love an underdog.

I see we are playing the "Bill Gates is a nice guy because he gives all that money to charity" game again. Wallet inspector will be back any moment lads

Mad that the guy who funnels the GDP of, like, Iceland into positive press coverage is thought of as a good guy.

Anyway, he’s currently lauding Elon Musk’s attempts to combat climate change https://www.cbsnews.com/news/bill-gates-elon-musk-climate-change/

NTP undefeated 2021

25 minutes ago, NotThePars said:

Mad that the guy who funnels the GDP of, like, Iceland into positive press coverage is thought of as a good guy.

Anyway, he’s currently lauding Elon Musk’s attempts to combat climate change https://www.cbsnews.com/news/bill-gates-elon-musk-climate-change/

NTP undefeated 2021

Billionaires can solve climate change (and get richer at the same time)! f**k yeah

Republicans is Georgia passing legislation that will make it more difficult to vote in future elections.  Not surprising the changes will hit non-white voters more; out and out racist legislation.

Remember the Republican governor of Georgia admitted there was no wide spread fraud in 2020 so there is no justification for such changes.

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2021/feb/19/georgia-republicans-legislation-bill-voting-rights

I’m pretty sure that Biden has said he will pass legislation outlawing states from making voting more difficult but I’m not sure how the federal v state authority would play out when it goes to court as it inevitably will.

BTW Georgia is not the only state planning something like this.

Just watching the BBC documentary about Trumps foreign policy. 

It's not exactly surprising but it's certainly astounding that Erdogan basically got him to pull troops out of Syria by calling him a pussy. You can just imagine the Turkish team brainstorming before the call and they decide to go with "say he can't do something" and it actually works, the psychological development of a toddler.