The Official Former President Trump thread

banana

42 minutes ago, Tynierose said:

Brooks should have kept his mask on to muffle that dirge.

Should have just played the version in star trek when spock died.

In fact they should have got Garth Crooks.

BBC reporter referred to it as a “Karaoke” rendition. I think she meant “a capella”, but Mrs. Nosejob reckons she called it right.

• Aubrey Maturin changed the title to The Official Former President Trump thread

Nobody should refer to him as "Losing Presidential Candidate Trump" for the rest of his life. It would actually cause him psychological pain.

Did somebody log back on to their Banana account to change the thread title, or was this the work of a mod?  :lol:

Biden is around 2/1 at most bookies to say “Trump” in his speech.  After the news of Trump leaving a letter I’m pretty confident - he even mentioned Obama in his.
I noticed that he didn't mention him, but clearly thanked all the other presidents who turned up - and Carter, who couldn't make it.

The bookies always ken.

1 minute ago, Zen Archer Esq. said:

Quick question.

Looking on Wiki, Ted Cruz was born in Canada, how could he have ran against Trump in the 2016 run off if he wasn't born in the USA?

He was born in Canada to an American mother and a Cuban father. Under the rules of U.S. citizenship, he's a "natural-born" U.S. citizen.

4 minutes ago, TxRover said:

He was born in Canada to an American mother and a Cuban father. Under the rules of U.S. citizenship, he's a "natural-born" U.S. citizen.

So no different to a hypothetical candidate born in say, Kenya to an African father and an American mother

4 minutes ago, TxRover said:

Has the long form version of his mother's birth certificate been produced, and evidence where his Daddy was on November 22nd, 1963? Not that I distrust what you're saying, you understand, just that a lot of people are saying something a hell of a lot different.

Interesting about Ted "please don't call me Rafael" Cruz not being born in the homeland. Looking forward to telling my son that he could be president some day.

He absolutely won't, of course, because we're not rich, but the idea might give the kid a few minutes' hope before reality kicks the door down and shits on the rug again.

13 hours ago, Arabdownunder said:

So no different to a hypothetical candidate born in say, Kenya to an African father and an American mother

As long as that candidate releases his long-form birth certificate, eh? Actually, due to changes in the rules about this, it was necessary that Cruz’s parents were married at the time he was born (https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/United_States_nationality_law#Birth_abroad_to_one_United_States_citizen).

12 hours ago, BFTD said:

Interesting about Ted "please don't call me Rafael" Cruz not being born in the homeland. Looking forward to telling my son that he could be president some day.

He absolutely won't, of course, because we're not rich, but the idea might give the kid a few minutes' hope before reality kicks the door down and shits on the rug again.

Now, if Ted’s mom hadn’t resided in the U.S. before he was born, or if his parents hadn’t been married, then he wouldn’t qualify...there are various provisos everywhere in the citizenship laws.

37 minutes ago, TxRover said:

Now, if Ted’s mom hadn’t resided in the U.S. before he was born, or if his parents hadn’t been married, then he wouldn’t qualify...there are various provisos everywhere in the citizenship laws.

Aye, my boy seems to be alright on all that.

I'm willing to take offers for presidential pardons now, if anyone's interested. We'll start the auction at five green dots and go from there.