The Official Former President Trump thread

banana

15 minutes ago, carpetmonster said:

They broadcast anything big, like Debates, court hearings etc, free to view on YouTube also, so I’m guessing they’ll do that with results coverage tonight. 

Yup.  It’s pretty good, I have to say.  Not so keen on the insane voters speaking their brains, but the actually meat is great.  They showed the whole of the Comey hearings, along with analysis, and it was brilliant.

25 minutes ago, carpetmonster said:

This but non-sarcastically. 

Any so called progressive who goes on the Tucker Carlson show on Fox to say that the Left are in a conspiracy with the CIA to destroy Trump is on the OFTW list in my book.

Edited by welshbairn

Found it!

This is possibly an interesting article on how news is presented and plays a big part on how people interpret the same thing.

In the local articles it is their to ‘promote’ safe distancing and raise awareness. The overseas articles use a stronger tone such as enforcing.

As a foot note, this is actually my local
park and I have yet to see it. I wonder if it shits batteries.

56 minutes ago, Tight John McVeigh is a tit said:

This is possibly an interesting article on how news is presented and plays a big part on how people interpret the same thing.

In the local articles it is their to ‘promote’ safe distancing and raise awareness. The overseas articles use a stronger tone such as enforcing.

As a foot note, this is actually my local
park and I have yet to see it. I wonder if it shits batteries.

I definitely want one. It would scare the shit out of the neighbour's pit bulls and you can just switch it off when you go on holiday.

1 hour ago, Henderson to deliver ..... said:

There's loads tbf.

IMG_20201103_223425.thumb.jpg.161cace6e3164563e231957b7de1725c.jpg

Gonna roll the hits all week but the two that immediately stick out are him calling Guaido the Beto of Venezuela and when he bragged about beating Elton John's attendance records and pointed to his mouth as the only instrument.

He's been laying the groundwork for this for months. He's continuously undermined postal voting in the US saying it was rife with fraudulent activity, in some states closing voting stations (IIRC) and all sorts of voter suppression tactics. Of course they then rushed through the appointment of ACB. Those were the times for Republicans to stand up to them but as usual they let him do whatever he wanted and look where we are now.

Edited by RiG