The Official Former President Trump thread

banana

I worked quite a lot in Iran alongside Iranians, in Ahwaz and on Kharg Island and I have a lot of time for the average Iranian who are Fars and not arab and they are very proud of their heritage.

Iran lost over a million men during the Iran/Iraq war meaning that the young represent most of the population, our translators were always young men and just before Bush younger invaded Iraq they would individually mention to us that they hoped the Americans would continue into Iran once they finished in Iraq as they said that the religious leaders were ruining their country, I know that some will find that odd and that it was some time ago and attitudes may have changed but I can assure you that that happened.

I witnessed the effect that religion was having on the young people and how the young women would wear lighter coloured coats and headscarfs as protest, excessive drinking was another major problem with smuggled russian vodka or home made hooch, public hanging for adultery was carried out in Ahwaz on waste ground where men were  hauled up the neck by cranes, I never knew what happened to the women.

39 minutes ago, SandyCromarty said:

I worked quite a lot in Iran alongside Iranians, in Ahwaz and on Kharg Island and I have a lot of time for the average Iranian who are Fars and not arab and they are very proud of their heritage.

Iran lost over a million men during the Iran/Iraq war meaning that the young represent most of the population, our translators were always young men and just before Bush younger invaded Iraq they would individually mention to us that they hoped the Americans would continue into Iran once they finished in Iraq as they said that the religious leaders were ruining their country, I know that some will find that odd and that it was some time ago and attitudes may have changed but I can assure you that that happened.

I witnessed the effect that religion was having on the young people and how the young women would wear lighter coloured coats and headscarfs as protest, excessive drinking was another major problem with smuggled russian vodka or home made hooch, public hanging for adultery was carried out in Ahwaz on waste ground where men were  hauled up the neck by cranes, I never knew what happened to the women.

Yeah, Islam is an oppressive religion.

2 minutes ago, Aufc said:

Does any c**t think russia, iran, korea and china should go down the pub, sink a few jaegerbombs and kick f**k out of usa

Yep, all for that. And they should film it for Facebook too.

14 hours ago, D.A.F.C said:

Any of this because of saudi influence?

Trump has taken the Saudi's side in a regional civil war between Shia and Sunni. f**k knows why, the anti Western terrorism in recent years has almost all been from the Sunni/Saudi side, IS for example, and 9/11. Anyone might think there was a business angle to it, his son in law getting bailed out for his disastrous real estate investments for example. Netanyahu egging him on probably helped too.  

Trump has taken the Saudi's side in a regional civil war between Shia and Sunni. f**k knows why, the anti Western terrorism in recent years has almost all been from the Sunni/Saudi side, IS for example, and 9/11. Anyone might think there was a business angle to it, his son in law getting bailed out for his disastrous real estate investments for example. Netanyahu egging him on probably helped too.  

It’s almost as if Trump is motivated by nothing so much as the almighty dollar.

3 minutes ago, BigFatTabbyDave said:

I'm sorry, are they performing the laying on of hands there?!  :blink:

America never fails to amaze.

I could imagine no activity more suited to Trump than laying on of hands.

Trump would be a great televangelist. Definitely has the morals for it.

Also just realised that nobody posted this during the holiday season...sad, I think you'll find this is the greatest Christmas song ever, a lot of people are saying so.