The Official Former President Trump thread

banana

18 minutes ago, JamieThomas said:

Wee mushroom cock going full Golden Cleric speech the day.

heh.png

The American press make the mistake of trying to get noticed by gotcha questions that never work. The international press are giving him space to make an even more fool of himself.  

Watched snippets of Trump's press conference today.

He really is an arrogant c**t.

He was a rude obnoxious w****r throughout - I personally wouldn't kowtow like they seemed to be doing - tackle the b*****d when he tells them to shut up .

They should call him out for being the c**t he is.

This guy's Twitter was pretty funny last night https://mobile.twitter.com/mitchellvii

Both him and the replies 'why did Fox call the House for the Dems?' x10,000.

Going by Trump's PQ, he's seething at losing the House. 

There was no blue wave so to speak, but there certainly was  a large move away from Trump in areas he won - PA, Ohio, NC, Virginia, rural New York state - which shows he'll have a tough job winning in two years. They also lost badly in Kanasas and Nevada, Colorado are almost on the verge of becoming blue states going by the recent results. 

Disappointed that Feinstein won another term in California, and De Leon didn't sneak in, and Newsome just reeks of slime (but given the choice living there, only option between two bad candidates). 

Although Trump will indeed paint this is as ''where I went/candidates endored me won'' and he's half-right : Florida, Indiana, Missouri they did well whilst lots of moderate/never Trump lost votes. Still, a lot can change in two years but IMO going by last night he won't win in 2020.

America is huge and very different and think last just illustrates that. 

Hopefully someone younger, more dynamic than Pelosi will be the leader of the House though, even if her message last night was good. 

Progressive Democrats did pretty well in very unwinnable areas eg Ojeda in WV.  

A huge mistake for the Democratic party will be to make the next two years about Trump. They need to start talking about issues, rather than get bogged down in to the Trump hyperbole which has bored us for two years 

As much as I despise Trump I have a bigger disdain for those still supporting him.

There might have been some excuse back in 2016; despite his obvious faults many voters felt he offered an alternative to the establishment politicians who had let them down.  Maybe some of them genuinely believed that the election rhetoric would be replaced by a more conciliatory approach.

Two years down the line, however, there is no excuse.  His cheating, lying, racist and xenophobia are clear to see and those who don’t see it are deluding themselves.  Those who still support Trump are supporting the hate and division that he encapsulates.

Hopefully he will lose in 2020 but his legacy of division and hatred will take a long, long time to abate.

28 minutes ago, Kejan said:

A huge mistake for the Democratic party will be to make the next two years about Trump. They need to start talking about issues, rather than get bogged down in to the Trump hyperbole which has bored us for two years 

This is going to be a problem for them. They have had an easy ride being anti Trump and putting new faces at the centre of their campaigns. When the time comes for primaries it is going to be a shitshow with lot of the grass roots expecting single payer and other left wing ideas to be up for debate which the DNC will no doubt be trying to avoid. The Hillary fans hate Bernie, Biden has a racist past and is tainted by Delaware tax evasion, Harris/Booker/Holder will have black support and white people pointing out they are corporate stooges which will be fun and if anyone like Cuomo, Bloomberg, Kennedy or Oprah stands they will get torn to shreds.

Elizabeth Warren seems like the candidate that most unites Democrats but does she have the appeal to take on Trump in the swing states?

6 minutes ago, Cerberus said:

59% of white woman voted for Ted Cruz.

Can we end suffrage for woman plz?

Texas is below Idaho and Indiana in terms of education, I'd imagine you could get 59% of them to drink out of the toilet if you jingled your car keys at them.

This is going to be a problem for them. They have had an easy ride being anti Trump and putting new faces at the centre of their campaigns. When the time comes for primaries it is going to be a shitshow with lot of the grass roots expecting single payer and other left wing ideas to be up for debate which the DNC will no doubt be trying to avoid. The Hillary fans hate Bernie, Biden has a racist past and is tainted by Delaware tax evasion, Harris/Booker/Holder will have black support and white people pointing out they are corporate stooges which will be fun and if anyone like Cuomo, Bloomberg, Kennedy or Oprah stands they will get torn to shreds. Elizabeth Warren seems like the candidate that most unites Democrats but does she have the appeal to take on Trump in the swing states?

Trump would love someone like Warren who is a proven serial liar over her Native American "ancestry". 

I know O'Rourke has been touted by some as a possible but I think it's an election too soon for him - he could, however, make a very interesting vice president nominee.

20 minutes ago, Cerberus said:

59% of white woman voted for Ted Cruz.

Can we end suffrage for woman plz?

12 minutes ago, JamieThomas said:

Texas is below Idaho and Indiana in terms of education, I'd imagine you could get 59% of them to drink out of the toilet if you jingled your car keys at them.

Get this sexist shite in the bin.

What about all the men who voted for Cruz?