The Official Former President Trump thread

banana

1 minute ago, BawWatchin said:

Well lets face it, you'll laugh down whatever sources I present to you, regardless of how credible they are. Because you won't even bother to look at the sources.

Like I said, you'll be one of the first to step forward willingly.

Let's see how "credible" these sources actually are then.

I'll gladly look at the source material. I wouldn't gladly watch a video made by a fascist who fantasises about 'the day of the rope' which you still haven't explained why you are sharing that here.

7 minutes ago, Jambo: First Blood said:

Let's see how "credible" these sources actually are then.

I'll gladly look at the source material. I wouldn't gladly watch a video made by a fascist who fantasises about 'the day of the rope' which you still haven't explained why you are sharing that here.

Have you even watched that video, or read the book for that matter? Everything is racist in the world of the brain dead SJW.

As for sources, I already posted a website where these chips are already being used and promoted for those with physical and mental impairments.

16 minutes ago, BawWatchin said:

Well lets face it, you'll laugh down whatever sources I present to you, regardless of how credible they are. Because you won't even bother to look at the sources.

Like I said, you'll be one of the first to step forward willingly.

Tbf m9, you seem to have stumbled down some pretty dubious rabbit holes recently.

1 minute ago, Henderson to deliver ..... said:

Tbf m9, you seem to have stumbled down some pretty dubious rabbit holes recently.

Nothing dubious about it.

The difference between me and people like you is that i've actually taken the time to look into it and draw my own conclusions from it. Where as people like yourself write if off as nonsense, having never bothered to even look into it and consider the evidence and reality that is being presented.

Edited by BawWatchin

7 minutes ago, BawWatchin said:

Have you even watched that video, or read the book for that matter? Everything is racist in the world of the brain dead SJW.

As for sources, I already posted a website where these chips are already being used and promoted for those with physical and mental impairments.

You mean this book by the creator of the money video? https://www.amazon.com/Day-Rope-Days/dp/1727381270/ref=cm_cr_arp_d_product_top?ie=UTF8

Here is the Amazon description:

Description.PNG.d0727a748ee22db6df50d63178f5e2b2.PNG

and some choice 5 star reviews:

1.PNG.e1825b90917c63aa9f14927804a250a4.PNG

2.PNG.9875f86dad5719036388894624c20fdb.PNG

10 minutes ago, Jambo: First Blood said:

You mean this book by the creator of the money video? https://www.amazon.com/Day-Rope-Days/dp/1727381270/ref=cm_cr_arp_d_product_top?ie=UTF8

Here is the Amazon description:

Description.PNG.d0727a748ee22db6df50d63178f5e2b2.PNG

and some choice 5 star reviews:

1.PNG.e1825b90917c63aa9f14927804a250a4.PNG

2.PNG.9875f86dad5719036388894624c20fdb.PNG

If you actually bothered to watch the video, you would have known that it's not referring to foreigners or those with different shades of skin. Only a person with racist thoughts would instantly jump to that conclusion (such as a SJW). It's actually about the ruling elite and how they use us as pawns to wage war against their own enemies, not ours.

Edited by BawWatchin

Step 1: Introduce society to technology ok-green.png
Step 2: Expand it's usage globally ok-green.png
Step 3: Make it small enough to carry around ok-green.png
Step 4: Turn it into wearable accessories ok-green.png
Step 5: Create brain implants for the disabled ok-green.png
Step 6: Create brain implants for the enabled, promising to make them even more enabled tenor.gif?itemid=10219845
Step 7: Give your child the best start in life by implanting them at birth so they can compete with the other implantees tenor.gif?itemid=10219845

I originally had BawWatchin down as a relatively harmless guy who too readily believes silly conspiracy Youtube videos he watches while smoking a joint but if he actually was telling me to read that book and "consider the evidence" - he's an outright fascist.

EDIT: Saw his post defending the book. 100% a fascist without question.

Edited by Jambo: First Blood

Devon Stack is the voice behind the alternative media website www.blackpilled.com and the Black Pilled YouTube channel. After working in the film industry and in political circles for years, and watching the massive propaganda machine up close, Devon Stack decided to use his unique talents and insight to combat globalists and help preserve Western Civilization.

Not everything is racist, but "Devon Stack" certainly is.  That last clause should be seen in light of Donny calling himself a nationalist, and comparing himself to globalists.  The conspiracy theory loonballs have invested themselves into the alt-right.  That's why they keep backing Trump, even though he's as "elite" as "elite" can possibly be.  The same people who jump to JFK's defence, claiming he was getting too close to the truth also support the crazed puffball currently in the White House.

Certain sources have absolutely no legitimacy and can be dismissed out of hand.  Russia Today.  Press TV.  Self-published books by former "film industry" employees.  Anything which mentions the deep state or MSM.  Honestly, just because somebody states their case vociferously on YouTube doesn't mean they have to be listened to.

1 minute ago, Jambo: First Blood said:

I originally had BawWatchin down as a relatively harmless guy who too readily believes silly conspiracy Youtube videos he watches while smoking a joint but if he actually was telling me to read that book and "consider the evidence" - he's an outright fascist.

EDIT: Saw his post defending the book. 100% a fascist without question.

:lol:

2 minutes ago, Savage Henry said:

Not everything is racist, but "Devon Stack" certainly is.  That last clause should be seen in light of Donny calling himself a nationalist, and comparing himself to globalists.  The conspiracy theory loonballs have invested themselves into the alt-right.  That's why they keep backing Trump, even though he's as "elite" as "elite" can possibly be.  The same people who jump to JFK's defence, claiming he was getting too close to the truth also support the crazed puffball currently in the White House.

Certain sources have absolutely no legitimacy and can be dismissed out of hand.  Russia Today.  Press TV.  Self-published books by former "film industry" employees.  Anything which mentions the deep state or MSM.  Honestly, just because somebody states their case vociferously on YouTube doesn't mean they have to be listened to.

Just because you read something in a makeshift textbook, doesn't mean you should take that as gospel either. Although most people sadly do.
"I learnt it at school, so it must be true."

Edited by BawWatchin

4 minutes ago, BawWatchin said:

Step 1: Introduce society to technology ok-green.png
Step 2: Expand it's usage globally ok-green.png
Step 3: Make it small enough to carry around ok-green.png
Step 4: Turn it into wearable accessories ok-green.png
Step 5: Create brain implants for the disabled ok-green.png
Step 6: Create brain implants for the enabled, promising to make them even more enabled tenor.gif?itemid=10219845
Step 7: Give your child the best start in life by implanting them at birth so they can compete with the other implantees tenor.gif?itemid=10219845

Step 8:

41631814_cybermen3_416bbc.jpg