The Official Former President Trump thread

banana

Aye but that's a new low. I can understand being so stupid as to believe all the InfoWars pish he usually spouts but this is pretty open and shut.

Person A says men should stop sexually assaulting women.
Person B tells person A to go f**k themself.

I'm at a genuine loss of words as to how Person C could think Person B is in the right.

The only conclusion I can draw is that Person C either doesn't want men to stop sexually assaulting women or doesn't want anyone to ask men to stop sexually assaulting women.

If there's a third option one of the grown ups can explain it to me. Banana will just come in with some faux-Soviet prattle about Commisars and truth police and get red dotted for being a dickhead

Woman calls out men who abuse women and you support the guy who tells her to go f**k herself.

That's mind boggling
Banana established himself as a trolling rapey weirdo ages ago, basically following the same tactics as MJC in the Premiership thread. The above should not be surprising [emoji38]

Trump apparently recommended that Spain built a wall across the Sahara to reduce migration.

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2018/sep/19/donald-trump-urged-spain-to-build-the-wall-across-the-sahara

Trump: “The Sahara border can’t be bigger than our border with Mexico.”

What an absolute moron! :lol: 

17 minutes ago, AsimButtHitsASix said:

Aye but that's a new low. I can understand being so stupid as to believe all the InfoWars pish he usually spouts but this is pretty open and shut.

I'm at a genuine loss of words as to how Person C could think Person B is in the right.

The only conclusion I can draw is that Person C either doesn't want men to stop sexually assaulting women or doesn't want anyone to ask men to stop sexually assaulting women.

If there's a third option one of the grown ups can explain it to me. Banana will just come in with some faux-Soviet prattle about Commisars and truth police and get red dotted for being a dickhead

Please stop giving banana attention. Thanks. 

9 minutes ago, RiG said:

Trump apparently recommended that Spain built a wall across the Sahara to reduce migration.

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2018/sep/19/donald-trump-urged-spain-to-build-the-wall-across-the-sahara

He's right.  Spain should build a wall and get the Saharaians to pay for it.

1 hour ago, AsimButtHitsASix said:

IF YEH DINNAE AGREE WI IS THEN YOU MUST GET YIR PATTER FAE INFOWARS N 4CHAN, N'AT :lol:

Woodsy isn't addressing your cherry-picked segment of her statement (men should stop sexually assaulting women). I doubt there are many who would disagree, assuming the definitions aren't insane ubiquitous demented feminist (UDF) definitions.

Woodsy is addressing several things, directly and indirectly, on the issue of a single man being accused 30-odd years down the line:

* the UDF demanding ALL men need to do something, with the implication that men are somehow pro-rape

* the UDF demanding ALL men need to step up "for a change" (see Woosdy's cemeteries example, on top of which anyone with eyes could see a whole society and history built on men stepping up)

* the UDF demanding that ALL men need to "shut up" (a 'Progressive' trying to silence folk, surely not?)

* the deluded UDF implication that only men sexually assault, are the perpetuators

* the related UDF implication that women have no agency, no responsibility

Woodsy recognises this tantrum as it is the usual infantile narcissism, entitlement, dogma, tactics. Scream identity group oppression, stamp feet at the 'oppressor' group. :lol:

Edited by banana

James Woods is OFTW. Much like Trump, his brain doesn't work so good anymore.

I assumed because of Family Guy that Woods had a sense of self awareness. I was badly mistaken.

Trump: “The Sahara border can’t be bigger than our border with Mexico.”

He’s a bit busy with the Dead Pool.

5 hours ago, jupe1407 said:
5 hours ago, carpetmonster said:

Stop talking shiitake

As long as the ginger c**t doesn't press the Button. He truly has no Morels.

Maitake on the situation is that he's a c**t.