The Official Former President Trump thread

banana

25 minutes ago, Granny Danger said:

LGBT page has been removed from the White House website.

22 minutes ago, williemillersmoustache said:

And the civil rights page and every single mention of climate change.

Guys....

http://www.snopes.com/white-house-web-site-trump-changes/

This is what happens when people take the word of a has been actor scrambling for relevance for three decades. Things are fucked up enough without anyone adding sauce & a flake.

The Trump administration states their highest priority is to eradicate Islamic terrorism, and to accomplish this they say they will cut off funding.to terrorist groups. Given that everyone knows who is funding them (as made public in Clinton's emails and other documents) it will be interesting to see how much actually changes, if anything. Trump's commitment to US shale oil is bound to rub the Saudis up the wrong way as it is so I can see relations heading south there.

LGBT page has been removed from the White House website.

To be fair, was nearly everything not removed? All the stuff from the Obama time has been archived on another site and I presume it'll take a wee while for the new site to be filled with all the info.

To be fair, was nearly everything not removed? All the stuff from the Obama time has been archived on another site and I presume it'll take a wee while for the new site to be filled with all the info.

That's probably true, but because Obama was forced to use quite so many executive orders, there is quite a lot Trumpers can and will remove from the statute without negotiation. LGBT stuff could well fall into that category. Climate change stuff - at this point a minor concern relative to the damage he could cause - definitely will.

Unreal that banana's act is still doing so well. Basically exists to hide his bigotry towards women. Now he has to back up Trump every way he can. Even when Trump's blatant bigotry comes to the fore.

The main supporters of Trump in this thread are the woman hating banana, the minority hating AWRA, and a Swampy troll alias. Genuinely not worth even bothering anymore now that the QOS supporting guy Edgar is seemingly from this thread. Pretty much the only one who's entire support wasn't based on being a scummy c**t.

Why are folk in this country protesting against Trump's presidency?
what right has anyone here to tell Americans who they should elect?
Why do they not protest publicly against the scores of other presidents/heads of state/rulers world wide who've attitudes far worse than Trump?

Virtue signallers one and all. Desperate to demonstrate to all and sundry how virtuous and morally righteous they are.

I don't get quite why there was so much protest in this country given we have our own mess, caused by our own shite government. I seen a list of protests in Scotland alone and I was baffled by it.

If only there was something closer to home to focus their energy on.

10 hours ago, Shades75 said:

Might it be that people with lower intelligence (let's ignore the "r" word for a second) tend to be poorer and therefore more likely to vote on the left hand side of the political spectrum, for obvious reasons  and that people with high IQ's tend to think a bit more about what the real drivers of the tensions in our societies are?

It's possible, I think.

Naw. It's that dumb folk don't have no sense and the over-educated have filled up their heads with so much knowledge that the common sense done got pushed out.

I would not participate in any demonstrations or protests myself, but if other people wish to express their solidarity and support from Scotland or elsewhere in the UK then I struggle to see why that is to be condemned or sneered at. Some will say that they could be using that time to protest against things happening closer to home, but I'm sure many have and will continue to do so; I don't see a particularly compelling case for it having to be reduced to a choice between the two - and, of course, it certainly isn't just going to be those in the United States feeling the effects of a Trump presidency. If it annoys 'The Chlamydia Kid' and has him spewing about 'virtue signallers' again, then that is merely an added bonus in my book.

2 minutes ago, Bully Wee Villa said:

I've never met anyone who think thinks white people are discriminated against who wasn't a complete imbecile.

People of all colours, sexes, etc. are quite clearly discriminated against. Quite staggering level of indoctrination to think otherwise.

I remember back in the day protesting against the incarceration of Nelson Mandela.  I probably shouldn't have as it had nothing to do with me.  

Why were you protesting? I'd assume people protested against that as they perceived it to be an injustice imposed on someone and a community.
Where is the perception of injustice in a democratically taken decision?