Livingston v TNS

ATLIS

• Replies 151
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 07/11/2016 at 16:53, AMC13 said:

They are a full time team who get Champions league money every season against teams they are light years ahead of, although Forfar showed that it's just they teams in their league that make them look great. If we play our best we should beat them.

I saw them play Forfar. Their players are all from the lower English leagues, with a corresponding passing and possession keeping style. Their teamwork was well ahead of Forfar's although Forfar had a good spell on top in the second half. They had problems with Forfar's more direct physical approach. They were a bit powder puff up front; they only overcame Forfar in the last ten minutes, when their better fitness enabled them to pick Forfar off, much like Livi in their first game against Crusaders. They were well worth their win tho.

I think its going to be a close game; I would say TNS would survive comfortably in our Championship.

I would have gone to this match out of interest if it wasnt on telly. I certainly dont expect TNS to dominate the midfield the way they did against Forfar but they'll have a fair bit of possession. What struck me about them is that theyre used to passing their way thru teams in their own league and didnt get to do that against Forfar's tighter more physical defence (until they tired near the end). I notice they got  a 1-1 draw in Hungary against Videoton this season, losing 2-1 on aggregate, so they wont be scared of Livi. On the other hand they dont come up against fit full-time teams very often.

6 minutes ago, DAVIDB69 said:

Must be a first a game live on two different uk channels and the commentaries not in English

Theres an English language option - if you've an "audio" button on your handset you can set it for English. Theres also a red button option, as soimeone has pointed out. If all else fails turn the sound off and get the TNS radio commentary online at the same time (tho these things are often a slightly out of sync)

2 minutes ago, JakeSAFC said:

Livi should be pumping this shite. If they dont they should fold.

No way should a Welsh league team beat a Scottish team, no way.

Forfar? And how did the Binos get on against Forfar last week?

Guest DAVIDB69
Mon Livi

Having trouble getting the english on S4C on SkyQ box so it's Welsh or Gaelic gibberish for me:thumbsdown

Don't you get a red button English version for s4c on virgin.

I will have to enjoy some sgorio then

Guest DAVIDB69
Mon Livi

Having trouble getting the english on S4C on SkyQ box so it's Welsh or Gaelic gibberish for me:thumbsdown

English commentary on the tns website

1 minute ago, DAVIDB69 said:

English commentary on the tns website

Got it on Sky now.

I think it's just match commentary that's in english. Will probably switch back to welsh in the studio

Archived