R*ng*rs vs. Dees Saturday 19th November

• Replies 283
  • Created
  • Last Reply

To me this is a free hit? We're not expected to win so let's hunt in packs, harass, put them on the back foot and express ourselves.  Play our hearts out for 90 minutes without giving any ground.

We're not as bad as we think. Fight to the last.

Win individual battles and get the home crowd on their backs. Have no regrets.

They're not as good as they believe they are. They're overhyped, overpaid with fragile confidence in the back four.

Get into them boys. We can become legends.

Sorry, I meant to put this on the England V Scotland forum last week....

1 hour ago, OFFS DUNDEE!! said:

To me this is a free hit? We're not expected to win so let's hunt in packs, harass, put them on the back foot and express ourselves.  Play our hearts out for 90 minutes without giving any ground.

We're not as bad as we think. Fight to the last.

Win individual battles and get the home crowd on their backs. Have no regrets.

They're not as good as they believe they are. They're overhyped, overpaid with fragile confidence in the back four.

Get into them boys. We can become legends.

Sorry, I meant to put this on the England V Scotland forum last week....

You're basically right. We've nothing to fear from these clowns.

2 minutes ago, RossDee01 said:

coming from the set of fans that thought they could challenge for the title this yearemoji23.png barely putting up a fight for top 6

I have no doubt that you think you have a point.  However, if you starts sentence with. "coming from the set of fans" then we all know you're talking dross.  Not that I'm surprised.

Oh dear; The_Kincardine already reduced to a slavering wreck.

I was in Visoccis yesterday and saw someone that looked a hell of a lot like Claudio Caniggia. It could have just been a fifty year-auld woman, mind, but I'm taking that as a positive omen. 

Craig Wighton to once again successfully channel the magical 33' and show his doubters that he's ready.

Some boy.

90 seconds AKA a Dundee pumping:

To be fair, that was a good result for the plucky underdogs. May well be the same tomorrow. That's what happens when you underestimate the diddy teams.

15 minutes ago, Ludo*1 said:

To be fair, that was a good result for the plucky underdogs. May well be the same tomorrow. That's what happens when you underestimate the diddy teams.

Hubris, chap.  Come back to me at ten to five tomorrow.

Archived