R*ng*rs vs. Dees Saturday 19th November

Right! Lets steam into these vitamin c dodging chunters.

They seem to have hit a bit of form and we've won our last two and look to be getting some confidence. 

I'll go 1-1. 

• Replies 283
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 minutes ago, G_Man1985 said:

Let's get into these wankers. Another clean sheet and win please Hartley.

O'Hara and El Bakh to return? Wighton looks to be confident as f**k. Pleasing to see.

Bain in for Mitchell and Julen in for Gomis. Don't really want to put Holt back inside if we can help it.

The two wins take the pressure off quite a bit and it's not a disaster if we don't take anything. Just go out and play with the same aggression and confidence as yesterday and see what happens.

A bit annoying having the break right now but gives that time for players coming back and gives us depth.

Mitchell gets dropped after 2 clean sheets ? How to break a guys confidence

Nothing against him but Bain is all round a better 'keeper and Mitchell knows the basis he was signed. If it was just an injury decision (as we've been briefed) he should be returning. It's not a position we should be arsing around in.

I feel Mitchell would get better if he had a run of games (and will be better for these two games) but he was a total bag of nerves yesterday. If his blunder was called, we go a goal down and there's a reasonable chance we don't recover (as well as we played, football games can turn like that). That's 0 points and then likely remaining bottom for a month or so. We can't afford those sorts of errors and Mitchell looks much much more likely to make them than Bain.

I would like Bain to replicate the pace Mitchell does things at though. Gives the team a chance to regroup and doesn't bring pressure onto the back line in short passing (which is a manager instruction though).

Bain in for Mitchell and Julen in for Gomis. Don't really want to put Holt back inside if we can help it.

The two wins take the pressure off quite a bit and it's not a disaster if we don't take anything. Just go out and play with the same aggression and confidence as yesterday and see what happens.

A bit annoying having the break right now but gives that time for players coming back and gives us depth.

no chance of Gomis being back for this one?

no chance of Gomis being back for this one?

If he's dislocated his shoulder, I wouldn't see that as possible. Would expect a couple of months before we could play him with him handling the contact. Should be able to train at a reasonable level but just has to hold off the physical stuff.

If he's dislocated his shoulder, I wouldn't see that as possible. Would expect a couple of months before we could play him with him handling the contact. Should be able to train at a reasonable level but just has to hold off the physical stuff.

thought that's what it looked like. i'd probably go same team as you then. Although i think Hartley will be temped to go Holt in the back 3 and Williams in for Gomis playing at wing back. Essentially the team that finished the game yesterday with Bain in for Mitchell.

2 minutes ago, bennett said:

Got the utter shit kicked oot us today, atleast we've of the international break coming up.

Weren't you lot crying about Ross County's physical play after the game at Ibrox as well. 

It's a man's game, m8.

1 minute ago, Dee Man said:

Weren't you lot crying about Ross County's physical play after the game at Ibrox as well. 

It's a man's game, m8.

And we wonder why Scotlands game is in such a poor state.

Just now, bennett said:

And we wonder why Scotlands game is in such a poor state.

I thought your mob were supposed to be the saviours of Scottish football once you got into the top league?

Rangers were hopeless today. Based on that performance we should have no fear about going and taking 3 points. But I'm never optimistic playing one of the arse cheeks after they've dropped points in the previous game.

Archived