Peterhead v Brechin

Hopefully get back to winning ways this week. This will be my first time at Peterhead looking forward to it where do the city supporters normally go in the stand or the main ground ? Pabs and Jacko struggling for this one which is a bit of a blow looks like cladwell and ford will start for them unless Fusco is finally given a chance

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply
51 minutes ago, hedgeman83 said:

Hopefully get back to winning ways this week. This will be my first time at Peterhead looking forward to it where do the city supporters normally go in the stand or the main ground ? Pabs and Jacko struggling for this one which is a bit of a blow looks like cladwell and ford will start for them unless Fusco is finally given a chance

Usually City fans congregate in or in front of stand opposite the main stand. If you are in the social club beforehand there will be quite a few of us there.

Usually City fans congregate in or in front of stand opposite the main stand. If you are in the social club beforehand there will be quite a few of us there.

OK thanks for that just wanted make sure I got the right ticket and not end up on my own. Finish work at 12 and heading up so might not make it to the club

3 hours ago, hedgeman83 said:

OK thanks for that just wanted make sure I got the right ticket and not end up on my own. Finish work at 12 and heading up so might not make it to the club

There is no physical segregation at Balmoor.  Just buy a ticket for the ground and you will be fine.  You need to buy a ticket at the ticket office as cash is not accepted at the turnstiles.

I think we re away to hit our wee bad spell.. Hope I m wrong but just feel a few players form s have dipped and maybe needing things freshened up ...We re 2 nd top because we deserve to be but against Alloa and Livvy we were not able to raise our game which is a concern ... A hard game tomorrow which sometimes throws up a strange result always a few goals between us though....For me I'd drop Euan Smith and Trouts and bring in Fusco and Finn Graham plus give Caldwell more game time as I feel he s something about him that's gonna click ..... Rory to see red 

11 minutes ago, blueone said:

It's only the Balmoor Breeze :lol:

I remember that breeze a few seasons ago .  We were all ready to make our way out of the club when the ponce of a ref decided it was a bit cauld for him.  .........Didn't stop the amateur game going ahead on the plastic pitch next door though.      We just got pished instead. 

1 hour ago, CITY1974 said:

I think we re away to hit our wee bad spell.. Hope I m wrong but just feel a few players form s have dipped and maybe needing things freshened up ...We re 2 nd top because we deserve to be but against Alloa and Livvy we were not able to raise our game which is a concern ... A hard game tomorrow which sometimes throws up a strange result always a few goals between us though....For me I'd drop Euan Smith and Trouts and bring in Fusco and Finn Graham plus give Caldwell more game time as I feel he s something about him that's gonna click ..... Rory to see red 

Agree possibly with Trouts being on the bench but I think Smith has been fairly solid .  I would probably drop Spence as he has just been a shadow of the player he was. Caldwell? Hmmm.  Jury still out on him but maybe you are right, he possibly needs to start . He played a key role down at Methil which was ( I think ) his last start.  As for Rory , well it depends what head he puts on and how much he lost in the bookies today .  The last time we predicted him to get sent aff he got a hat trick . 

Should be interesting either way. 

16 hours ago, theoriginalhedge said:

Agree possibly with Trouts being on the bench but I think Smith has been fairly solid .  I would probably drop Spence as he has just been a shadow of the player he was. Caldwell? Hmmm.  Jury still out on him but maybe you are right, he possibly needs to start . He played a key role down at Methil which was ( I think ) his last start.  As for Rory , well it depends what head he puts on and how much he lost in the bookies today .  The last time we predicted him to get sent aff he got a hat trick . 

Should be interesting either way. 

Ye Caldwell just needs game time ... I thought Smithy (Euan )was poor last week although he's improved vastly since last season.. I was nt being critical in my post just gotta a wee feeling we ll struggle next few games then things will level out again...There's nothing too choose between ourselves and Bluetoon . Then Airdrie away with a new manager will be hard game 

Archived