Berwick Rangers v Cowdenbeath

• Replies 162
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 11/6/2016 at 18:31, onecowden said:

I thought the manager was ok. The interviewer however is raging. If the ref, if the ref, if the ref. If your player hadn't made a shocking challenge he wouldn't have got sent off. I'm sure he will be over it now and it's always good to see a bit of passion.

He was at least correct with the incident on Lavery in bottom corner (as on the DVD of match) A clear push is let go for some strange reason then a fluke goal at the other end in of in off etc. Cant condone the Notman incident though but it should never have been in that situation.

6 minutes ago, Yellow Feet said:

Delighted to see Cowden edge even closer to relegation this evening

Makes this Saturdays game really important to win against Montrose. Lose and we really are in a relegation dogfight

Glad you are enjoying our unfortunate downfall. No idea why though 

32 minutes ago, Cowden316 said:

Makes this Saturdays game really important to win against Montrose. Lose and we really are in a relegation dogfight

Glad you are enjoying our unfortunate downfall. No idea why though 

Don't feed the troll 316.

35 minutes ago, Aberdeen Cowden said:

You are slipping mate.Expected you much earlier. Good that you are still so interested in your big team.

I am leaving it to my apprentices... just now.  I am in awe of the record breaking potential of my "big team" 3 relegations on the bounce would be unprecedented after all.  Good luck with your record attempt :thumsup2

10 hours ago, lichtie36nilhello said:

I am leaving it to my apprentices... just now.  I am in awe of the record breaking potential of my "big team" 3 relegations on the bounce would be unprecedented after all.  Good luck with your record attempt :thumsup2

Not true.  I slipped down 3 division on Fifa online last year.  Was horrendous.

Archived