Berwick Rangers v Cowdenbeath

• Replies 162
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Same old story so far goal down first. Half time and not even a shot on goal goal, shambles!

This team is learning absolutely nothing and it's becoming embarrassing now. 

It's crystal clear Fox will have this club relegated as he is obviously completely out of his depth unless he has a masterplan in the January window but I don't think the club should risk that based on the shambles we have so far witnessed!!

Hope there is a massive improvement second half and I am proved wrong with the above.

There is a good amount of lads down there to their credit only to be currently be rewarded with the same poor efforts from this team.

16 minutes ago, Cowden316 said:

Same old story so far goal down first. Half time and not even a shot on goal goal, shambles!

This team is learning absolutely nothing and it's becoming embarrassing now. 

It's crystal clear Fox will have this club relegated as he is obviously completely out of his depth unless he has a masterplan in the January window but I don't think the club should risk that based on the shambles we have so far witnessed!!

Hope there is a massive improvement second half and I am proved wrong with the above.

There is a good amount of lads down there to their credit only to be currently be rewarded with the same poor efforts from this team.

Doesn't look like CJ is ripping Berwick apart. So glad I didn't go.

Surely no one can take a positive out of us getting a point today after that circus act today.

8 players until we scored is a complete joke and embarresment to the football club against the likes of Berwick.

Disgraceful performance 

City have closed the gap and like the majority of fans under this team and management I unfortunately feel we are heading down yet again 

Surely no one can take a positive out of us getting a point today after that circus act today.

8 players until we scored is a complete joke and embarresment to the football club against the likes of Berwick.

Disgraceful performance 

City have closed the gap and like the majority of fans under this team and management I unfortunately feel we are heading down yet again 

Against the likes of Berwick? Bit of a pishy comment but I agree with everything else.

We are where we are on (lack of) merit. We have no right to get a result against anyone. We are fucking rotten.

It was only 2 reds. Thomson for a fine save and Notman for stopping a counter attack.

Adorable to see Cowden, a team who were in the Championship two seasons ago, invade the pitch to celebrate a last minute equaliser against nine men. Still, Edinburgh won so that's you two points closer to the Lowland League.

It was only 2 reds. Thomson for a fine save and Notman for stopping a counter attack.

Adorable to see Cowden, a team who were in the Championship two seasons ago, invade the pitch to celebrate a last minute equaliser against nine men. Still, Edinburgh won so that's you two points closer to the Lowland League.

Up to 8th now. Promotion push starts.

13 minutes ago, Cowden316 said:

Disgraceful performance 

Yes I can - we improved in second half .  A deliberate handball on the line stopped us equalising against 11 and then we missed the penalty.  We created some good chances then and the foul that took them down to nine men was with a minute to go - we equalised from that free kick.  It is stupid to think getting a point when losing in last minute isn't a positive in the circumstances 

Archived