Berwick Rangers v Cowdenbeath

• Replies 162
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Looking forward to this one. Only really need to start Walker, Thomson and maybe Barry Hogg too to show them what a decent young player looks like.

4-0, also heard the swan centre had kindly donated the use of shower facilities for away fans pre match. Its nice to help out.

1 hour ago, Yellow Feet said:

Looking forward to this one. Only really need to start Walker, Thomson and maybe Barry Hogg too to show them what a decent young player looks like.

4-0, also heard the swan centre had kindly donated the use of shower facilities for away fans pre match. Its nice to help out.

I'm not looking forward to this, at all, after last week.

Looking forward to this clogfest. Predicting Stevie Thomson to yet again tear Cowden a new one with a brace and Bri Martin to stick the nut on Todorov ( that's if he's no playing centre half.

After the game, Cowden fans will mob back into this thread begging for Colin Cameron to save their season.

After the game, Cowden fans will mob back into this thread begging for Colin Cameron to save their season.... Again

Fixed.

What a fucking embarrassment of a club. I notice they aren't giving it bigguns like they did prior to the last game this time. You'd think that as the big established Championship side that they are, they'd be well up for their chance to get back at us.

This is a huge game for them, whereas we can sit back and relax knowing that we're still guaranteed to be a League Two side next season. Part of me wants Cowden to win just to see the celebrations of the Cowden travellers, rejoicing in the fact they've pulled away from a side who's biggest asset is a shit blow up Mr Blobby.

Anyway, will Denton be playing left back tomorrow?

Archived