Annan Athletic vs Arbroath

• Replies 160
  • Created
  • Last Reply
if prutny starts again over doris again questions must be asked both scott and skelly are better with doris playing 3 points get in there away the lichties

3 POINTS!!!! Just enjoy it mate!!!! Come on deeeelighted

Fwiw I was told Prunty played well!!! Positive!!

Slowly starting to really really like Skelly get in

1 hour ago, Big lichtie said:

if prutny starts again over doris again questions must be asked both scott and skelly are better with doris playing 3 points get in there away the lichties

I was also told Prunty was good today and unlucky with 2 shots, 3 points in the bag, good team bonding and heard the celebrations were superb.

On the topic of Prunty IC on Thursday night said he was the total pro and has been excellent in training, I am certain when he gets his 1st goal the rest will follow, great position to be in that although Skelly has been scoring your 2 other strikers (as Kane is away on loan) Doris/Prunty have to come good so that is a positive.

C'mon the Lichties.

I was also told Prunty was good today and unlucky with 2 shots, 3 points in the bag, good team bonding and heard the celebrations were superb.

On the topic of Prunty IC on Thursday night said he was the total pro and has been excellent in training, I am certain when he gets his 1st goal the rest will follow, great position to be in that although Skelly has been scoring your 2 other strikers (as Kane is away on loan) Doris/Prunty have to come good so that is a positive.

C'mon the Lichties.

Loved Prunty celebrating in the Edinburgh city highlights when we went 2-1 up, going more mental than the fans haha, good team spirit and he seems like a good guy. I'm a fan anyway, although Skelly for me should be number 1 when fit just now

I actually think Scott is great in the number 10 role, results have improved since he's been playing in there. 

Great 3 points and keeps us in touch, wasn't there but seems we played well and deserved it 

Agree. He's absolutely perfect for it, gives us a presence, ability, gets about, holds it up very well, scored a few goals aswell. I think we really missed him when he wasn't in the team

Archived