Annan Athletic vs Arbroath

God give me strength, this is getting boring.

Lumsden is in the past, lets forget him.

Campbell & co are in charge now and they certainly have my support now and going forward.

Sitting 4th in the league and still in the Scottish Cup, 1 defeat in the last 10 games, too many frustrating draws, so in short we are sitting in a good position but could do better and with our squad I am convinced we will.

C'mon the Lichties..

• Replies 160
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 11/2/2016 at 20:22, 1320Lichtie said:

Honestly this stuff isn't difficult

Lumsden was backed massively last season too. There's only one Todd Lumsden was being sung after getting our 1st win after 1 draw and 5 defeats at East Fife 7 games in ffs. 2 of they defeats being 3-0 pumpings, 1 from Montrose. Everyone taking the piss out of Specky.

Now the same guys that were doing that are now basically the new Speckys. :lol:

Except now we're in a play off position, one defeat in 10, doing away ok and 7 points off top with a good squad. Atleast you could see the reasoning behind Specky moaning. :lol:

I see your logic like Simon, even though a lot of times I disagree with what you're saying, think it's all ifs and buts and just your personal opinion though. Which is fine as thats what a message board is for, but a lot of the time using it as a stick to beat the management with isn't fair IMO. Everyone sees a game differently, I personally think you'll be right and wrong some times in what you say and you'll think the same about what I and others say, and it's always a lot easier in hindsight..

I can't ever remember things being like this before Moore either by the way. We're all a right bunch of tedious moans now, have to wonder what people are actually expecting at times.

Never just happy and content to watch the football and take it game by game, always a crisis and comparisons made to shiter times just to try put a downer on things. :lol:

Lumsdens nearly been gone 8 month now, the fact we are still talking about him and his time here is incredible considering where he left us. We never went on about Sheerin for as long as this, why everyone's wanting to constantly bring up last years horror show on a weekly basis when we are where we are is beyond me. It's like everyone just wants to be miserable. :lol:

Specky was bang on right from the start about Lumsden and Whatley playing midfield, so much for taking the piss. I'm just waiting to see how DC does nearer the end of the season but its about now he should be bringing in results from his super team that he boasted about when he signed them

11 hours ago, AFC360PUNK1320 said:

God give me strength, this is getting boring.

Lumsden is in the past, lets forget him.

Campbell & co are in charge now and they certainly have my support now and going forward.

Sitting 4th in the league and still in the Scottish Cup, 1 defeat in the last 10 games, too many frustrating draws, so in short we are sitting in a good position but could do better and with our squad I am convinced we will.

C'mon the Lichties..

Whose said anything different - I don't think anyone disagrees with what you've said? I'm just happy that the Arbroath support seem to have matured and support the team/ manager now where in the past countless players/ managers have been abused when we've been in a similar situation to the one we're in now :) 

With Dick saying in the paper there will be a few changes today I expect we'll be looking at one change in the midfield and maybe one upfront. Doris & Kader out, Callaghan and Prunty in potentially?

Why so hard to admit that Speckyboy was right about Lumsden, irrespective of at which stage of the season he said it?

Regarding DC, I think comments about his tactics and sometime strange substitutions are fair just hope he gets things right for today's game v Annan. We really do need to start taking the full 3 points from games.

woudnt drop doris against annan who are a big side. why drop a striker who has scored 2 in 3 games

:lol:

Scored once all season in the cup. I love Doris but come on. Personally hope it's Skelly and really hope we win. Will have to be at it they're a big difficult side, if we play football I think we'll get the 3 points. Think we've got it spot on now all over the park apart from uptop, Skelly is the only striker to score and he has 3. Think we have it right in the goals, defence and now in midfield too. Just needs to start clicking up top and think we will be there.

Well now concede 3 today watch.

2nd league game of the season I've missed. :(

3 hours ago, 1320Lichtie said:

:lol:

Scored once all season in the cup. I love Doris but come on. Personally hope it's Skelly and really hope we win. Will have to be at it they're a big difficult side, if we play football I think we'll get the 3 points. Think we've got it spot on now all over the park apart from uptop, Skelly is the only striker to score and he has 3. Think we have it right in the goals, defence and now in midfield too. Just needs to start clicking up top and think we will be there.

Well now concede 3 today watch.

2nd league game of the season I've missed. :(

Annan are garbage. 

Proof, we came back from 2 down to draw with them. They were the worst side iv seen apart from ourselves.

arbriath win today.

Archived