VOC v Beith

maicoman

Was threatening to start this a couple of days a go but did not do it  Had to do it after they sent Beith a lovely email today We had a great day out and were made most welcome by there committee and catering staff They are a class act  Hopefully we will be back in the near future even if some of there tackles were on the hard side! Thanks again for your kind words

22 minutes ago, fan of the juniors said:

Pass me the sick bag ffs. We got it the other day that you's got on famously . Any more correspondence can you's just get a wee hotel room or something emoji23.pngemoji23.pngemoji23.pngemoji23.png

There's an alterior motive behind this. Just like the post saying how great beith committee were for helping the threadbare vale of Clyde committee take down nets haha  . Nets that were clearly put up by the threadbare committee. Only to read elsewhere a beith mans post wishing the vale committee volunteers and staff well. Great bunch that they were etc etc. The whole 2 of them 

A good bit of advice given several years ago I'd like to share was "Sometimes its best to remain silent and be thought a fool than to open ones mouth (or in this case type out your thoughts) and remove all doubt". 

Such a lovely quote. I know of a man who likes to quote old sayings but surely he wouldn't lower himself to come on a forum such as this would he?

Archived