Next manager to go

the23rdman

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On ‎02‎/‎11‎/‎2016 at 22:16, tamthebam said:

never bet against a Whitehill committee handing a manager the service revolver and telling him to do the decent thing.. 

water pistol.jpg

Rosewell revolver. Filled with deadly soap and water... 

I got red dotted by some ne-er do well for this post... well...

bart.png

• 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...

I see Craig Nisbet has left Preston.

Shelley Kerr appointed new Scotland Women's manager after the Euros. Will she combine the 2 jobs or perhaps Andy Thomson to take over at Stirling? 

ETA ... Stirling Uni wishing her all the best as she will leave her current role. 

I honestly thought I was going to read that Spartans had released a statement when I clicked on this link. Good appointment for Shelley and wish her and the National team all the best, the same for Craig but it's a results business at the end of the day.   

Yep would like to wish nizzy all the best. That wasn't a easy job with what he had available And he put everything into it. 

Will be interesting to see come end of season if other managers move on. 

Preston have appointed a new management team. "We are pleased to confirm that Paul Riley and Jack Lynch have agreed to join the club as joint managers with immediate effect.  Paul and Jack bring with them a wealth of footballing experience as both players and coaches at a senior level and we are delighted to have them on board."

On 4/7/2017 at 20:50, Only an observer said:

Preston have appointed a new management team. "We are pleased to confirm that Paul Riley and Jack Lynch have agreed to join the club as joint managers with immediate effect.  Paul and Jack bring with them a wealth of footballing experience as both players and coaches at a senior level and we are delighted to have them on board."

5 hours ago, Rab B Nesbit said:

Stephen Swift is the new BSC Manager. Remember him playing for Queen of the South. 

Two former Cowden players from the past Jack Lynch and Stephen Swift.

Archived