Troon

glenmuir

1 minute ago, glenmuir said:

Very decent probably a job with Mr Kirkwoods firm flung in to entice them to Troon.

Both being Ayrshire lads (Pettigrew lives in Mossblown iirc, and Stevo is from Troon) I can see it making sense. I don't think Stevo has a job outside of football yet, so that could add up - Pettigrew works for British Gas though, so I'm not sure he'd give that up.

Stevenson clearly has all the ability in the world, but only shows it once or twice a game. I'd imagine he'll be one of our best earners, so getting him off the wage book could free up some cash for somebody more effective. Pettigrew looks out of his depth in the Championship, but has more than enough experience to slot back in as a top Juniors player again.

Interesting stuff.

Was rumours of Pettigrew returning to the juniors his whole time at Stranraer. Was usually to Talbot though, great defender who gives his all and likes to attack but very poor when it comes to distributing the ball. 

Stevenson should certainly be able to hold his own and more at this level for another two or three seasons.

Wouldn't hold my breath waiting for it to happen mind you.

Be a very decent side should they sign.  

Stevenson is a total waste of talent & I said about 4 seasons ago that he would end up at a well paid junior side . I know Troon offer guys jobs as an incentive & fair play to them if they do . Pettigrew would be an excellent signing also but either Collins or Keenan wouldn't be too happy about being dropped

Archived