Ayr United V Hibernian

4 minutes ago, Hibeesbounce75 said:

Neither of them are anywhere near riordan :lol:

I suppose when you've spent the majority of your life supporting diddies in the seaside leagues bang average players are worshipped.

I've watched a player at Ayr knowing that he was far too good for the Old Firm, thankfully for him Rangers wouldn't stump up another 50k, probably been worth £20/£30 million in todays market.

• Replies 273
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yet again the P&B Hibs posters are running the opposition ragged.:lol:

I'm sure Ayrmad is the poster that had a nightmare on the boxing thread not so long ago and it's great to see yet another idiot hanging onto the coattails of the jambos.

16 minutes ago, Fat Joe da Gangsta said:

I'm sure Ayrmad is the poster that had a nightmare on the boxing thread not so long ago and it's great to see yet another idiot hanging onto the coattails of the jambos.

And what nightmare was that, the one where I ridiculed the suggestion that Wlad was number 1 p4p.

Calm yerself. Jizzing in yer pants about 'Deek' is about the jist of what has happened in this thread.

9 minutes ago, Fat Joe da Gangsta said:

So it definitely was you.  You're not having a very good time here either are you?

I hardly think putting a European Cup winner above Riordan or putting the likes of Mayweather above Wlad in the p4p rankings is me having a bad time or a nightmare, quite the opposite.

7 minutes ago, itzdrk said:

Calm yerself. Jizzing in yer pants about 'Deek' is about the jist of what has happened in this thread.

You sure it's not Gary O'Connor that's linked with Ayr?  Riordan's surely still at too high a level in his career.

8 minutes ago, LondonHibsFan said:

¿¿¿???

Screen Shot 2016-11-04 at 11.05.07.png

English 1st Division Winners x5

FA Cup Winner x3

European Cup Winners x1

European Super Cup Winners x1

When will my nightmare stop.

4 minutes ago, ayrmad said:

FA Cup Winner x3

European Cup Winners x1

You've lost the plot here if you're proudly counting major honours won by Ayr players after they left Ayr (and only reaching 10 :lol:).

8 minutes ago, LondonHibsFan said:

You've lost the plot here if you're proudly counting major honours won by Ayr players after they left Ayr (and only reaching 10 :lol:).

That's one players achievements, clearly a miles better player than Riordan, we don't need anymore to rubbish the claim that "he'd immediately be your greatest ever player if he signed".

Thanks for playing though.

1 minute ago, Fraser Fyvie said:

Imagine admitting your best ever players are Ryan Stevenson and Ryan McGowan. :lol: 

Imagine taking bait and sharing it eagerly.

2 minutes ago, Hibeesbounce75 said:

At least Derek riordan having a more illustrious career than Ayr's history hasn't bothered them at all.

It's not bothered us in the slightest, unfortunately you've made a rip-roaring c**t of yourself about Riordan this morning.

It's not bothered us in the slightest, unfortunately you've made a rip-roaring c**t of yourself about Riordan this morning.

Imagine taking bait and sharing it eagerly.

That's one players achievements, clearly a miles better player than Riordan, we don't need anymore to rubbish the claim that "he'd immediately be your greatest ever player if he signed".

Thanks for playing though.

FA Cup Winner x3

European Cup Winners x1

I hardly think putting a European Cup winner above Riordan or putting the likes of Mayweather above Wlad in the p4p rankings is me having a bad time or a nightmare, quite the opposite.

And still upset at losing to Ayr.

Winning.

I've watched a player at Ayr knowing that he was far too good for the Old Firm, thankfully for him Rangers wouldn't stump up another 50k, probably been worth £20/£30 million in todays market.

You support a diddy team in the seaside league squire :lol:

Riordan, 5 goals since 2011 :lol:

Hibs :lol:

You said doubt it, I replied with 2 m9.

Salty tears still running from the previous encounter, delicious.

Unfortunately he's got more shit between his ears than both of them and their families.

The best he's done is struggle to get in a relatively poor Celtic team, we've players that have reached the highest echelons of club football.

Deluded.

Aye right, we've had players that have reached a far higher level than he ever could.

Yes, clearly not bothered.

Archived