Ayr United V Hibernian

• Replies 273
  • Created
  • Last Reply
32 minutes ago, ayrmad said:

You can always come round to the halfway line and we can go through that season if your memory isn't all that.

Dont really know what to say to that. Hoping it wasn't asking for a square go, as that would be even more embarrassing than everything you've posted so far. If not, I'm not overly interested in discussing that season with a madman at the halfway line, but thanks all the same.

21 minutes ago, Honest_Man#1 said:

Dont really know what to say to that. Hoping it wasn't asking for a square go, as that would be even more embarrassing than everything you've posted so far. If not, I'm not overly interested in discussing that season with a madman at the halfway line, but thanks all the same.

You've obviously not followed my posts much over the years and I'm only mad when I'm awake.

I wasn't surprised to see a worldy from Jupiter Head - he was on a different planet to his Ayr counterpart.*

With Beanz left on the bench, Meatball managed to marinade the fans with his meteor out of thin air.

*I've sent you a pm @ayrmad.

2 minutes ago, Dave1875 said:

Well f**k me I better nip over to the Tartan Army section and delete all my Christ Martin posts. Need him in fine form for Friday and not demoralised

You could let him shag you and he'd never be in fine form.

FFS got my hopes up when I saw 12 min highlights on Hibs TV. Should have known better, it was probably the worst footage yet.  Genuinely looked like it was filmed on a mobile and they somehow managed to miss McGinn's goal.  Only thing more embarrassing than their abilities to edit a game is the fact that I'm paying £5.99/month for it.

From what I saw defence looked solid, Fontaine looked strong.  Fyvie seemed to have a good game doing everything you'd want from him and setting up attacks and Boyle seems to have the pace and imagination that the team have needed for the past season or so.  Hibs look in a good position for the next 3 games coming up.

See the couple of folk in the Somerset Road End who thought they'd shout 'F*nian B*stards' at the Hibs fans on Saturday? I very much hope they get tae f*ck and never come back again. That's just not us.

Can have absolutely no arguments about the result on Saturday, we were outplayed in every area. If we go down, it won't be because of games against Hibs.

Archived