*****Official Heart of Midlothian v St Johnstone match thread*****

Hearts are an awful shower, dirty and cheating at every opportunity. They've surrounded the referee regularly and he's fallen for it. We really are up against 12 men here.

our passing has been slack but if we get it sorted we can easily win this. I've a feeling the manager and players will come out fired up after that first half.

the goals sum the two sides up.. hearts score a disputed scrappy one and ours is a great turn and thru ball with a sublime finish.

many many empty seats in the home stands, and the rest of them would be as well staying at home as well they are so quiet. They are the ultimate sit-on-your-hands-support in Scotland. 

When you see the type of outfit hearts have become you sometimes wonder why we bothered to help save them.

The lone piper was excellent.

• Replies 290
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Chris Millar only manages half an hour, again. Funnily enough its the moment after we got 1-0 down. 

Its hard not to feel we need to just forget about him, despite his quality.

I got a bit of a tough time from the greenock saints (his family) for suggesting that driving from Greenock to Perth every day doesn't help his hamstring problems. It's so frustrating because he's our most important player. We lose all shape and ability to keep possession when he's not playing.

42 | Ex-Jambo Danny Swanson lashes home then celebrates in front of the Main Stand rubbing his belly . . . Good game here.

Please tell me this actually happened. Then he stole a pie from a supporter before taking one bite and throwing the rest at Neilson.

5 minutes ago, PauloPerth said:

many many empty seats in the home stand

Cwf9F0JW8AACBtf.jpg

Very strange, I was told Hearts don't count season ticket holders who don't turn up, as the sell the seats regardless.

5 minutes ago, Nelly78 said:

I got a bit of a tough time from the greenock saints (his family) for suggesting that driving from Greenock to Perth every day doesn't help his hamstring problems. It's so frustrating because he's our most important player. We lose all shape and ability to keep possession when he's not playing.

Yeah, hes clearly a massive player for us, but hes 33 now. We need to replace him.

Looks like is destined for a draw. Cant wait for the inevitable "big physical side", "Liam Craig reffed the game", "brutal side who got lucky", "if we'd scored when we'd missed we'd have won" type chat from Hearts fans.

Cwg09EkXUAAa9SF.jpg

YYYYAAAAAASSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!

2-1 up, Hearts players respond by scrapping with our players and blaming the ref. Stay classy boys.

Just now, Costanza said:

There's only ten players there! Or at least there is on device I'm looking at......

Strange.

Thats now six games this season already where we've conceded in the last five minutes of a game, with three of them in the last four games.

Archived