*****Official Heart of Midlothian v St Johnstone match thread*****

2 hours ago, SaintDougie said:

This tends to happen every time we are at Tynecastle in recent times, yet we still get folk scrambling around at the last minute panicking because they thought they could just rock up on the day and pay cash. Not having a dig or anything but when was the last time there was a pay at the gate option when we were away to Hearts, It's got to be a good few seasons ago now surely?   

pretty sure there was a cash gate at the last game of the season. 

• Replies 290
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, Baldy Marc said:

pretty sure there was a cash gate at the last game of the season. 

If so it was only due to us not selling out full allocation. Pretty sure Hearts policy since the Budge revolution is all ticket for away fans unless stipulated otherwise on the day.

5 hours ago, Tony Wonder said:

I don't think he is banned now, he was doing yesterday's press conference talking about keeping a clean sheet so he must be available.  The booking against Killie was definitely his 6th in the league though so maybe it doesn't kick in until 2 weeks after the offence which would mean he misses next week.

Obviously the SFA website hasn't updated suspensions for this week so I'm not able to check.

Cheers - I wonder if that means Rossi will miss the games against the old firm.

3 hours ago, SaintDougie said:

If so it was only due to us not selling out full allocation. Pretty sure Hearts policy since the Budge revolution is all ticket for away fans unless stipulated otherwise on the day.

It was and most likely the same will happen with the spares this time too.

Locanda de gusti on dalry road and piatto Verde on Dundee Street are decent Italians near tynecastle. Decent turkish restaurants I've been to are Verdo and Hanadan, but they're both the other side of the city in Newington. Not sure on Greek restaurants.

Locanda de gusti on dalry road and piatto Verde on Dundee Street are decent Italians near tynecastle. Decent turkish restaurants I've been to are Verdo and Hanadan, but they're both the other side of the city in Newington. Not sure on Greek restaurants.

Tried Locanda , fully booked.

37 minutes ago, the jambo-rocker said:

As much as I still think going three at the back is the way to go; with all this talk of Liam Smith getting game time, I think it looks like we'll be pushing Paterson into right mid tomorrow with Smith in his place.

Somebody on Kickback was saying that Walker is out.

47 minutes ago, paranoid android said:

Bugger. I can't see Djoum or Cowie being cast out to the left for some reason. If we are going to be continuing with the same formation, the only two players I can see us playing out there are Buaben or Oshinawa.

All Deities help us.

Just now, the jambo-rocker said:

Bugger. I can't see Djoum or Cowie being cast out to the left for some reason. If we are going to be continuing with the same formation, the only two players I can see us playing out there are Buaben or Oshinawa.

All Deities help us.

It might be a load of pish, of course.

Possibly Muirhead on the left too.

1 minute ago, paranoid android said:

It might be a load of pish, of course.

Possibly Muirhead on the left too.

Yeah, that's a much better shout. We could push Rherras further forward, put Rossi in at LB and put Ozturk and Souttar in at CB.

Either way, I can see it being a different team to what we're used to.

52 minutes ago, the jambo-rocker said:

Yeah, that's a much better shout. We could push Rherras further forward, put Rossi in at LB and put Ozturk and Souttar in at CB.

Either way, I can see it being a different team to what we're used to.

I'd be interested to see how Rherras would do in other positions - there could be a player in there - maybe not a left back, though.

11 hours ago, paranoid android said:

Someone else, possibly more reliable, saying that Walker is definitely not out.

Is this on Hearts TV?

Also, Id be stunned if Craig didn't start this, despite being awful for the majority of the past 18 months.

Clark

Foster - Anderson - Shaughnessy - Easton

Alston - Paton - Millar - Craig

Swanson

MacLean

Archived