*****Official Heart of Midlothian v St Johnstone match thread*****

• Replies 290
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, topcat(The most tip top) said:

If only there were some way for the atmosphere at Tynecastle to suddenly improve.

Oh hang on, news just in...

Are there any supporters in Scotland more humble than Hearts supporters? I doff my cap to you all.

On 07/11/2016 at 14:36, Mr. X said:

I can assure you that there are plenty of adults over 40 who out-sing a fair number teenagers and twenty somethings.

I believe the problem lies with the folk who congregate at the traditional singing areas, Section G and Section N. If you're a ticket holder in one of those areas you should really make some kind of an effort to at least join in when the singing starts. Too many folk in those areas just can't be arsed singing any more.

If the team could add a wee bit of excitement to the style of play I'm sure that could only help with the atmosphere in the stands.

Of course there is and I'd agree just now there probably is. I just think our support lacks a youthfulness and can be very resistant to any sort of change and mostly home and away would rather sit quietly than get behind the team, exciting play or not. 

I'm not sure what's happened at the top of G but there seems to be less people standing up the top every home game as well, anyone know? 

6 hours ago, kingjoey said:

Aberdeen have won seven out of our last nine matches, and we have played well in two of them. Once we truly find our form, Hearts will be a fair way behind us, probably in third, but maybe fourth or fifth.

:lol:

Some boy.

9 hours ago, Headshrinker said:

Of course there is and I'd agree just now there probably is. I just think our support lacks a youthfulness and can be very resistant to any sort of change and mostly home and away would rather sit quietly than get behind the team, exciting play or not. 

I'm not sure what's happened at the top of G but there seems to be less people standing up the top every home game as well, anyone know? 

I have noticed that Hearts fans seem to be all sitting own at away games. Surely cannot be conducive to creating any form of atmosphere?

Archived