• Created
  • Last Reply

I'd go for:

Hamilton

Paterson Ozturk Souttar Rherras

Cowie Kitchen

Walker         Djoum         Watt 

Johnsen

But with Watt more in behind rather being properly out wide.

1 hour ago, Tony Wonder said:

I'd go for:

Hamilton

Paterson Ozturk Souttar Rherras

Cowie Kitchen

Walker         Djoum         Watt 

Johnsen

But with Watt more in behind rather being properly out wide.

I s Rossi suspended now?

Expect there to be a few changes from last weeks team. Along the lines of:

Clark

Foster  Anderson   Shaughnessy   Easton

Alston  Millar   Paton   Craig    Swanson

Kane

with Swanson possibly playing central in behind Kane.

Macca scored last week but I think we'll go one striker, and Kane is a lot more mobile so would maybe get the nod if we do set up this way.

Wotherspoon or Craig could both be dropped after last week, but I think Craig will possibly keep his place as Davidson is not available to bring in.  Coulson maybe deserves a game, but starting with him and Swanson would probably be a bit too bold in a difficult match away from home in our managers view.

We really are vulnerable from set pieces and crosses, you realise how important in the air Davidson is when he's not there.  Would like Shaughnessy to step it up a bit as I don't think he's looked particularly dominant too often so far this season.

Expect there to be a few changes from last weeks team. Along the lines of:

Clark

Foster  Anderson   Shaughnessy   Easton

Alston  Millar   Paton   Craig    Swanson

Kane

with Swanson possibly playing central in behind Kane.

Macca scored last week but I think we'll go one striker, and Kane is a lot more mobile so would maybe get the nod if we do set up this way.

Wotherspoon or Craig could both be dropped after last week, but I think Craig will possibly keep his place as Davidson is not available to bring in.  Coulson maybe deserves a game, but starting with him and Swanson would probably be a bit too bold in a difficult match away from home in our managers view.

We really are vulnerable from set pieces and crosses, you realise how important in the air Davidson is when he's not there.  Would like Shaughnessy to step it up a bit as I don't think he's looked particularly dominant too often so far this season.

That team but 4-2-3-1 with Alston behind Kane with Swanson and Craig (or Wotherspoon/Coulston preferably but he'll pick Craig) wide. Hopefully play the way we did against Rangers and press them high up the pitch.

Does anyone know... can away supporters buy tickets through the Hearts website? As an Edinburgh based Saints fan who's just realised tickets have to be bought in advance of the game I'm feeling a bit snookered! Thanks in advance!

11 hours ago, Goran said:

Does anyone know... can away supporters buy tickets through the Hearts website? As an Edinburgh based Saints fan who's just realised tickets have to be bought in advance of the game I'm feeling a bit snookered! Thanks in advance!

Don't think that's something we offer I'm afraid.

Only place to buy them is the McDiarmid ticket office, and there isn't even any PATG option. 

Apparently we've only ~70 left from our 750 allocation. Which emphasises how good an away day Tynecastle is.

13 hours ago, Goran said:

Email the fan liason(Beve). If you buy tickets from McDiarmid i'm sure she'd meet you outside Tynecastle with them for you. Worth a try.

This tends to happen every time we are at Tynecastle in recent times, yet we still get folk scrambling around at the last minute panicking because they thought they could just rock up on the day and pay cash. Not having a dig or anything but when was the last time there was a pay at the gate option when we were away to Hearts, It's got to be a good few seasons ago now surely?   

On ‎02‎/‎11‎/‎2016 at 19:02, paranoid android said:

Hopefully just a one game ban - Ozturk and Souttar it is, then.

I don't think he is banned now, he was doing yesterday's press conference talking about keeping a clean sheet so he must be available.  The booking against Killie was definitely his 6th in the league though so maybe it doesn't kick in until 2 weeks after the offence which would mean he misses next week.

Obviously the SFA website hasn't updated suspensions for this week so I'm not able to check.

3 hours ago, tree house tam said:

Email the fan liason(Beve). If you buy tickets from McDiarmid i'm sure she'd meet you outside Tynecastle with them for you. Worth a try.

Bev has sorted me out, cheers. 

Usually get a decent game at Tynecastle, hopefully we can continue our decent away form and pick up at least a point. 

Archived