Dundee FC Vs Motherwell

• Replies 224
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Immense performance today. Apart from Mitchell's little flap, we looked really good all over. Best performances I've seen from McGowan, Haber, Vincent, Gadzahlov and especially Wighton. Every time he got the ball he looked really dangerous. 

With El Bak and O'Hara still to come back, if we can play with that same level of determination, we might be able to look up the table, rather than down the way before Christmas. 

What a feeling seeing my team dominating!  Should've had a couple more (at least) but I'm not complaining.  Wighton was great today.  Thought Vincent was very good too :o.  I disagree with the comment above dissing McGowan - I thought he played well.  

So many smiles in the derry today.  Pleasing. 

23 minutes ago, DeeTillEhDeh said:

That's even less conclusive.

Looks on the line there but that may have been at that moment. Certainly not the "yard over the line" that Alex Rae was coming away with.

There was a point when both his shoulders were against the net, behind the post, the ball was in front of his face, goal.

Goals change games so who knows how it would have gone, but given that it wasn't given, Dundee played the better and deserved to win.

Archived