St Johnstone vs Partick Thistle

• Replies 207
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Disappointing to lose another late goal and to concede again from a set piece.

Bizarre decision to rest Alston and Millar after their performances midweek. Thought Paton was one of our better performers, but struggle to see what Liam Craig offers us in the centre of midfield.

Once again Graham Cummins was very poor. He has never been the same player since he got injured last season. If it is true that Gormley won't be back, would like to see us bring in two strikers in January.

Very impressed with Thistle. Edwards, Barton and Osman were all outstanding. Good support as well.

Yeah Azeez is the most difficult centre forward I've seen this season, get him fully confident, with the cheat code that is Doolan beside him, and you should make the top half.

The keeper was awful though, and was made to look good due to our abysmal attack barely mustering a chance. His kicking will create huge problems over time.

34 minutes ago, Griff Sheridan said:

I thought our BFG in goal was superb today. Looked in complete control. Cerny better watch himself or he could be on the bench for longer than his injury needs.

I'd actually like Scully to come back first. He's shown that he can be a good performer at this level.

I think this will be the first match this season where I'll watch the full match highlights on Jagzone. I'll try to pretend I don't know the score.

Was working today and keeping in touch with the scoreline but did watch St Johnstone in midweek while I was free - very, very happy to snatch a win against a talented manager and a tough side.

Really pleased for the team since tbf we have the ability in that squad, and arguably Scotland's best young Scottish manager who isn't the longest serving for nothing (Hartley strugglin' big time to cling on to his job and McIntyre strugglin' big time too) but particularly chuffed for Devine (who it seems has been improving and at the very least isn't chucking goals in now), Welsh and all the rest of the team after a tough morale-sapping run

Paul Paton is *still* an arsehole.

1 minute ago, Thistle_do_nicely said:

I think this will be the first match this season where I'll watch the full match highlights on Jagzone. I'll try to pretend I don't know the score.

Was working today and keeping in touch with the scoreline but did watch St Johnstone in midweek while I was free - very, very happy to snatch a win against a talented manager and a tough side.

Really pleased for the team since tbf we have the ability in that squad, and arguably Scotland's best young, longest serving top flight Scottish manager (Hartley strugglin' big time to cling on to his job and McIntyre strugglin' big time too) but particularly chuffed for Devine (who it seems has been improving and at the very least isn't chucking goals in now), Welsh and all the rest.

Paul Paton is *still* an arsehole.

On Alba tonight m8

Archived