Grimbo's P&B drink diary.

1 hour ago, throbber said:

The Starbank inn is surely a nicer stop off point for you anyway.

Not on the cycle path & their ales are Belhaven brands. Mrs O'G likes the Starbank actually, so I very rarely go. 

Grimbo 

• Replies 159
  • Created
  • Last Reply

@throbber Lucky Chops were fuckin ace last night mate you proper missed out. My ears are still buzzin', such a sound for a wee venue. The place went mental when they did Funky Town.

I only had 4 pints last night (well 5 if you include the afternoon out of the rain one), went in to Whistle Binkies (?) after the gig, there was a covers band on but they sounded quite good, well thru the fuzz of the after effects of the LC gig.

Grimbo

Necked a bottle of red last night.

Match today but not going down the Mops (or Dreadlocks), we've got a do on at the Academy after the match, so going to have to set about the bottles &/or the Strongbow (gives me heartburn though). 

Grimbo

1 minute ago, The_Kincardine said:

Indeed.  "Have yourself a very merry Grimbo" is something to avoid.

Tragic thing is on that thread, awe c**t else was stone cold sober, let that sink in 

8 minutes ago, Grim O'Grady said:

That's plenty. 

Grimbo 

The thing is, young Grim, I do not at all dislike you.  I am sure you ken this as we've never had harsh words..  I just wish that we heard less from you.  You would be better off too.

You and your wee Throbby pal clog GN with your antics so gee us all a fucking break and make judicious use of the keyboard.  Deal?

7 hours ago, The_Kincardine said:

The thing is, young Grim, I do not at all dislike you.  I am sure you ken this as we've never had harsh words..  I just wish that we heard less from you.  You would be better off too.

You and your wee Throbby pal clog GN with your antics so gee us all a fucking break and make judicious use of the keyboard.  Deal?

Fair do's Kinky, I was playing the part the wankers expected of me, aye I had become a melt,  point taken.

Grimbo

Archived