Dingwall Ross County vs. Glasgow Celtic

11 minutes ago, Rugster said:

Well, yes. That's what happened previously in the Mallard bar because of Celtic hooligans' behaviour. Sorry if deploy is a word you don't understand Romeo.

I understand the word.

I'm sure you'll keep us fully updated with all the relevant goings on throughout the course of the evening.

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Well, yes. That's what happened previously in the Mallard bar because of Celtic hooligans' behaviour. Sorry if deploy is a word you don't understand Romeo.

Haha another attempt at completely over exaggerating something to make Celtic fans look bad.

You have used terms like hooligans, destroying the town etc when all that happened was we scored an extra time winner and the fans in the pub celebrated before being sprayed by the over reacting police. Police that the local MP and locals in the pub criticised afterwards.

What a complete mess to get yourself in over nothing as per usual on here

12 minutes ago, Tartantony said:

Haha another attempt at completely over exaggerating something to make Celtic fans look bad.

You have used terms like hooligans, destroying the town etc when all that happened was we scored an extra time winner and the fans in the pub celebrated before being sprayed by the over reacting police. Police that the local MP and locals in the pub criticised afterwards.

:lol:

I'd be inclined to make a lot of changes for this game. Been a hard run of games lately and coming up. Ross County are apparently piss poor so we will have too much for them whatever team surely.

Gordon

Lustig Simunovic Svia Tierney

Roberts McGregor Armstrong Sinc

Dembele Griffiths

4-0 Celtic

1 hour ago, Tartantony said:

Please go away and don't try to respond to every single post someone makes.

Thanks.

Ross County: Fox, Gardyne, Van der Weg, McShane, Davies, Fraser, M.Woods, Dow, Quinn, Boyce, Burke.
Substitutes: McCarey, Morrison, Dingwall, Schalk, Routis, Cikos, McEveley.

Celtic: Gordon, Gamboa, Lustig, Sviatchenko, Izaguirre, Armstrong, McGregor, Roberts, Christie, Henderson, Griffiths.
Substitutes: De Vries, Bitton, Dembele, Sinclair, Rogic, O'Connell, Forrest

A few very good players in that Celtic team, some with a point to prove and fresh legs (relative to others in their first choice XI who have played a lot of big games in a short time lately), but still looks a lot like their second XI and pretty imbalanced... might be an opportunity here?  

Looks like we may have gone 442, with Woods and McShane in the middle, or a 4231 with Woods and McShane behind a #10 (Dow, surely...).  Given Celtic's midfield, I'm hoping its the latter!  

Lot depends on Boyce's fitness for us, if he can hold the ball up, and look sharp when in the box; which is a big ask against Celtic, on your first game back after injury.
Not very hopeful of a result in all honesty, but would love to be proved wrong.

Griffiths a guarantee to score.  Always scores against us, even when at Livi, and has a big point to prove to Rodgers and Strachan.
If Kenny VDW can get his first kill* of the season and remove Griffiths, and Boyce is fitter than I expect, we can maybe do this...

*I dont actually want Griffiths dead, obviously.

Archived