Sons v Pars

• Replies 195
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Would like to see us deviate from the pish 4-4-2 and go for 4-5-1 on Sat.

Murdoch

Martin BRE Ashcroft Talbot

Wedderburn Geggan (nobody else is fit)

Paton+++++++++++++++++ Cardle

+++++++++++++Higgy++++++++

+++++++++++++Farid++++++++++

That's ^^ more like how I thought we would line up this season. Almost a back six/front four. We don't have the same quality of midfielders but we have guys that should be able to protect the defence, break up attacks and feed the ball to the creative guys. 

4 hours ago, D.A.F.C said:

Would like to see us deviate from the pish 4-4-2 and go for 4-5-1 on Sat.

Murdoch

Martin BRE Ashcroft Talbot

Wedderburn Geggan (nobody else is fit)

Paton+++++++++++++++++ Cardle

+++++++++++++Higgy++++++++

+++++++++++++Farid++++++++++

Is Geggan your next target since Williamson was dropped for the last game?

39 minutes ago, DA Baracus said:

So the answer to my question is 'yes' then?

He's not a new target, no. I would have played Herron ahead of him as he was awful against Hibs and for most of the other games I've seen him.

Wedderburn looked ok, better even though he was a bit unfit looking. I don't see anyone arguing for Geggan if we have a full squad.

Stadium car park is a pound, and for that you get a free 50/50 draw worth a quid. About 2000 odd spaces so (unless you bring Falkirk levels of fans) you'll be absolutely fine.

I'll bite... 2,000 odd parking spaces, for a stadium that holds 2,000 fans? Surely even if the stadium's full, the car park won't be! Unless Falkirk bring fans to stand outside the stadium, then your argument makes no sense.

6 minutes ago, CallumPar said:

I'll bite... 2,000 odd parking spaces, for a stadium that holds 2,000 fans? Surely even if the stadium's full, the car park won't be! Unless Falkirk bring fans to stand outside the stadium, then your argument makes no sense.

We throw up temp terracing at the Leven end for Falkirk matches following fan pressure a few years ago.

13 minutes ago, Consolidate said:

We throw up temp terracing at the Leven end for Falkirk matches following fan pressure a few years ago.

21 minutes ago, CallumPar said:

Temp terracing makes the Falkirk stand seem insignificant, it's actually an extremely impressive feat of engineering. No idea what it increases the capacity to, but they always fill it.

Archived