fixtures

elton

1 hour ago, elton said:

With the official lowland website being poor can anybody tell me where's the best place to get accurate fixtures for the coming week.

You could try the club websites of who you fancy going to see?

What teams take your fancy, maybe some of the lads & ladies in here can help? 

Spartans at home to Hawick on Saturday 29th

Grimbo 

56 minutes ago, Grim O'Grady said:

You could try the club websites of who you fancy going to see?

What teams take your fancy, maybe some of the lads & ladies in here can help? 

Spartans at home to Hawick on Saturday 29th

Grimbo 

He's an odds compiler for one of the betting firms Grim. 

Pretty amateur on the LL part if he can't get the fixtures printed? 

4 minutes ago, elton said:

Thanks Dylansdad, I've bookmarked that page.

Yes I'm the odds compiler for McBookie and it's frustrating when the official Lowland website's not updated promptly.

Oh fair enough. Come to think of it I'm paying your wages at the moment so it doesn't matter what the odds are, I can't buy a winner these days. 

Grimbo 

2 hours ago, elton said:

Yes I'm the odds compiler for McBookie and it's frustrating when the official Lowland website's not updated promptly.

Preston Athletic v Leith Athletic eos qualifying cup this Saturday Elton as Gretna have their Scottish replay with Buckie. 

SFA refs' appointments sheets.

But only posted around Tuesday lunchtime each week for the following Saturday's games.

And by competition, so for example if a Lowland League team is playing in the South Regional Cup it'll be in that tab

http://www.scottishfa.co.uk/football_document_libraries.cfm?page=2061

As an outsider, I find it difficult to take the Lowland League seriously when it has such a poor official website.

12 minutes ago, LeedsPhil said:

SFA refs' appointments sheets.

But only posted around Tuesday lunchtime each week for the following Saturday's games.

And by competition, so for example if a Lowland League team is playing in the South Regional Cup it'll be in that tab

http://www.scottishfa.co.uk/football_document_libraries.cfm?page=2061

As an outsider, I find it difficult to take the Lowland League seriously when it has such a poor official website.

I think you are over doing it by finding it difficult to take the LL seriously. Have this weeks fixtures not been updated yet? 

On 24/10/2016 at 12:09, elton said:

so your making money from the lowland league. how are you contributing to or helping them?

Archived