26th Oct, St Johnstone visit Ibrox

Going for a 2:1 Scrappy home win..

and to all the Saints fan who are making excuses for not attending tonight.....utter shitebags.

I'll be there. What's your - and the other 49.55 million Rangers fans - excuses for not attending?

• Replies 243
  • Created
  • Last Reply

No, that was Saintee.  :whistle

Looking forward to tonight, last time i was there was The Stevie May Cup Semi Final.  Think we'll start one up front and pack the midfield.  Swanson to be the man just prior to a Scotland squad being announced and Strachan to not give a f**k until he gets signed by Rangers/ Celtic/ Stevenage

I'd put Kane up front by himself to run at their slow defence, but I can't help but think Macca should play too. Then maybe Alston through the middle with Davidson, but unsure which one of them would hold back when the other surges forward.

Can't really pick a team apart from the back 4 for this to be honest, but I trust the manager.

2 hours ago, Mad Capsule said:

I'll be there. What's your - and the other 49.55 million Rangers fans - excuses for not attending?

I do love when the diddies talk utter shite. The answer's in the question!

Interesting team lines for us:

RANGERS: Foderingham; Hodson, Kiernan, Hill, Wallace; Halliday, Holt, Windass; O’Halloran, Garner, Forrester.

SUBS: Gilks, Tavernier, Crooks, Dodoo, Miller, Waghorn, McKay.

Is this the first time Tavernier's been dropped?  Fast and mobile front 3, too.

Never been convinced by Davidson and Paton together in the middle, it didn't work at all up in Aberdeen and with neither being great on the ball it just increases the pressure. Hopefully Swanson being more central, I assume, helps them out.

4 hours ago, The Tedi said:

and to all the Saints fan who are making excuses for not attending tonight.....utter shitebags.

What am I "shitebagging" out of? Seeing us lose? I watched us regularly when we finished 8th in the First Division m8.

Archived