26th Oct, St Johnstone visit Ibrox

• Replies 243
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Old Firm away games are a bitter sweet fixture. If you choose to go you'll most likely be beaten and have to suffer volleys of abuse and bigotry, and it's a dreadful day out. But there's those few games where we go and get a result and it's glorious. I am yet to experience it myself but sticking a finger up to the ***s when the full time whistle goes must be a feeling of absolute joy and JUSTICE.

7 hours ago, jamamafegan said:

Old Firm away games are a bitter sweet fixture. If you choose to go you'll most likely be beaten and have to suffer volleys of abuse and bigotry, and it's a dreadful day out. But there's those few games where we go and get a result and it's glorious. I am yet to experience it myself but sticking a finger up to the ***s when the full time whistle goes must be a feeling of absolute joy and JUSTICE.

This is The Rangers you're talking about. Tribute act of the cheating to win Rangers. Terry Hurlock had more talent than this lot put together. Away win.

2 minutes ago, tree house tam said:

So, who do you see as the biggest threat for second place, The Rangers or St Johnstone ?

I've left out Hearts because they are pisher than us and will likely finish 5th.

Celtic are your biggest threat for second.

ETA I'd be supporting Hearts in this situation too, I see THEM as a top 6 contender, nothing more.

15 hours ago, RandomGuy. said:

I don't go to Celtic Park or Ibrox, no. Went to them in our first season back up, and it was the worst experiences of football I've had.

You don't get to just sit and watch the match without someone screaming towards you. Surely this is just part of being in the away support at any ground? Every away game i've been to in Scotland ive experienced this before, during and after the match. Do you not get this at Dens or Tannadice?

or something being hurled at your head.  I cant speak for Ibrox clearly but my season ticket used to be in section 117 (right next to away fans)at CP in the 00s and I genuinely never seen either sets of fans throwing anything at each other in about 5 seasons. Did that actually happen or are you making up stories again?

add in the shitehawk stewards who threatened to throw me out for daring to stand up (I was trying to get to the toilet), and its a fairly easy choice. Ive heard the stewards can be c**ts at both grounds but its the same for us when we travel, again its just part of being in the away crowd.

Few questions for you. see quote above.

You are quite entitled to refuse to go to both but I have a feeling your hatred of the OF is more the reason rather than any of the above which can happen at any away game.

Few questions for you. see quote above.

You are quite entitled to refuse to go to both but I have a feeling your hatred of the OF is more the reason rather than any of the above which can happen at any away game.

c4f36c257831d1e3ad3df29b519becd1.jpg

Is it allocated seating tonight or can we sit wherever we please? Not sure if the ticket's I've bought are within spitting/bottle-throwing distance of the scummy home support, but I'd obviously prefer them not to be.

There were quite a few spares at the last two games, but as this is a league fixture instead of a cup one, I imagine we'll take a smaller crowd but be allocated the same area. So first come first served I imagine.

There was bovril thrown as O'Halloran scored the third last time from the left upper, so closer to the right would be best I imagine.

Is it allocated seating tonight or can we sit wherever we please? Not sure if the ticket's I've bought are within spitting/bottle-throwing distance of the scummy home support, but I'd obviously prefer them not to be.

I wouldn't worry pal, in your section you'll have pretty much a continual line of empty seats to choose your view from tonight! [emoji6]

No, that was Saintee.  :whistle

Looking forward to tonight, last time i was there was The Stevie May Cup Semi Final.  Think we'll start one up front and pack the midfield.  Swanson to be the man just prior to a Scotland squad being announced and Strachan to not give a f**k until he gets signed by Rangers/ Celtic/ Stevenage

Archived