26th Oct, St Johnstone visit Ibrox

• Replies 243
  • Created
  • Last Reply
15 hours ago, bennett said:

Ffs stealing water, not paying for advertising, Dave King stealing wine and now not paying for Moh. ..... Whit 

Sound.

So whats reason for him not getting into the team, from what ive seen you lot have looked sh*te

8 hours ago, jamamafegan said:

Anyone else not a fan of Bennetts match thread titles? It's like a Sky Sports advert for the game. Stop trying to be different Bennett you PLUM

I don't like it when people write the away team 1st. It unsettles me and is without doubt the patter of someone worth the watching.

15 hours ago, Zamora Fan said:

If I arrive in Glasgow check my phone and find out that a match fit Swanson's been left out then I'm turning round and jumping straight back on the train

Do you get it free as you didn't leave the station?

This story about O'Halloran not being able to play is gathering pace :lol: Apparently we're due a fee once he plays 20 times for them, so he wont be selected again this season. Despite the fact hes played 23 games for them.

As far as I'm aware the installments were one in January, one in the Summer, and one upon promotion.

This story about O'Halloran not being able to play is gathering pace[emoji38]Apparently we're due a fee once he plays 20 times for them, so he wont be selected again this season. Despite the fact hes played 23 games for them.

As far as I'm aware the installments were one in January, one in the Summer, and one upon promotion.

Must be nonsense. He was on the bench at the weekend, you think they'd free up a spot for another player if this was the case.

8 hours ago, Costanza said:

Absolute stupidity from us if we accepted the offer in three instalments. Should have been up front or no deal. It's not as if we'd no idea who we were dealing with.

Not sure about that, tbh. He'd gone completely off the boil and reverted to being the average winger he was for the majority of his stay with us, he had absolutely no interest in playing for us and actively asked to be subbed in a game, and it was the final days of the transfer window and nobody else was interested. Getting £500k out of the player in that situation, was a good deal.

I agree entirely if we've received £500k. That appears uncertain however

He had shown no interest in playing and I'll not forget his half arsed performance in league cup semi. Essentially cost us that day. But he was better than average in his time with us. He had sustained run of form before all the speculation but made an impact from when he first signed. He played very well in cup semi final win against Aberdeen for example. If we've pocketed £500k then great, it's a good deal. I'm just more than sceptical of the terms of the deal.

Would you take him back?

I would take MOH back in a second.  Him on one side and Swanson on the other would be excellent.  He'd already gone off the boil by the time the transfer speculation broke, but he was never likely to sustain that level all season.. When the pitches (ours especially) turned to shite, so did he.

It suited him to be a big fish in a small pond, as others covered his working back, and our manager got the absolute best out of him.

He was mid 20's and had probably his only shot at a big money move. His agent would constantly be in his ear persuading him to take it.  He didn't handle it well, but  it's absolute shite to say he didn't try in a cup semi-final.. More likely his head was all over the place, and, as said, his form had dipped massively by then. I was really disappointed he joined one of the old firm, but that's life.

He was a big part of our cup winning team.

We keep the money we've got so far from them, forget the other payments, and he comes back to Saints in January.

Would you take him back?

Depends on the circumstances. His pace was an asset, but it looked like he'd started to be sussed out by the time he left. I wouldn't be wanting to pay a fee for him, but would take him back on a free.

Swanson's twice the player though

Archived