26th Oct, St Johnstone visit Ibrox

• Replies 243
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Be an interesting game this. Rangers will be favourites with being at home, but our away form this season is only matched by Celtic (3 wins, 10 points)

Would take a point in all honesty. Wonder what will be thrown at me in the away end this time?

Also, reckon O'Halloran will cause us problems with his... what's that... he can't even get a game? Never mind then.

O'Halloran probably will start, tbh. Although I'd be shocked if Easton was overly bothered by him, seeing as he faced his "head down, run in straight line" style every day for a year.

I wouldn't be shocked if Swanson drops out for this, he looked utterly fucked by the time he came off, hes a key player, but we cant burn him out.

Clark

Foster - Ando - Shaughnessy - Easton

Wotherspoon - Davidson - Millar - Craig

Coulson

MacLean

Wouldn't be a shock, for me.

O'Halloran probably will start, tbh. Although I'd be shocked if Easton was overly bothered by him, seeing as he faced his "head down, run in straight line" style every day for a year.

I wouldn't be shocked if Swanson drops out for this, he looked utterly fucked by the time he came off, hes a key player, but we cant burn him out.

Clark

Foster - Ando - Shaughnessy - Easton

Wotherspoon - Davidson - Millar - Craig

Coulson

MacLean

Wouldn't be a shock, for me.

Behave.

Millar or Alston in for Kane, Swanson left, Spoon right, the other three central with the side men supporting Maclean as best they can.

17 minutes ago, Jamie_Beatson said:

Behave.

Millar or Alston in for Kane, Swanson left, Spoon right, the other three central with the side men supporting Maclean as best they can.

Maybe wrong, but felt like the decision to end the game the way we did..

Spoony - Davidson - Paton - Craig

Coulson

MacLean

.. was in preparation for this game, more than any tactic for today. Maybe I'm reading too much into it though.

Maybe wrong, but felt like the decision to end the game the way we did..

Spoony - Davidson - Paton - Craig

Coulson

MacLean

.. was in preparation for this game, more than any tactic for today. Maybe I'm reading too much into it though.

If Swanson's fit to play there's no way he's being left out. On this form he could be the difference in this kind of game.

12 minutes ago, Jamie_Beatson said:

If Swanson's fit to play there's no way he's being left out. On this form he could be the difference in this kind of game.

Yeah but that was my point, he looked knackered before he came off today. 

6 minutes ago, sconesjfc said:

Any truth in the rumour that Rangers haven't paid/missed a payment for O'Halloran and thats why he's not playing?

:lol: Of course not

8 minutes ago, sconesjfc said:

Any truth in the rumour that Rangers haven't paid/missed a payment for O'Halloran and thats why he's not playing?

Ffs stealing water, not paying for advertising, Dave King stealing wine and now not paying for Moh. ..... Whit are we like?

Anyhow here's Bennett's starting 11 (depending on who's fit)

Fods

Tavernier, Wilson, Clint, Wallace

Holt, halliday, windass

McKay, Kenny, Waggy

I suspect he'll be fine  I start. Swanson ran himself into the ground today, drifting all over the park trying to make things happen and tracking back to help Easton as well. That's part of his game that is totally under appreciated for me. We all know how skilful he is, but he never shies away from the ugly side of the game either. 

8 minutes ago, Kyle said:

I suspect he'll be fine  I start. Swanson ran himself into the ground today, drifting all over the park trying to make things happen and tracking back to help Easton as well. That's part of his game that is totally under appreciated for me. We all know how skilful he is, but he never shies away from the ugly side of the game either. 

TW pretty much said as much post match - the way we play he has to track back, we can't afford anyone that doesn't help out in the ugly parts of the game. 

Archived