Aberdeen v Celtic - League Cup Final

6 hours ago, shull said:

Cut your patronising pish for one minute please and go and say sorry to Fergus McCann for abusing the wee gent. 

6 hours ago, shull said:

100 Trophies 

All funded by sectarian hatred. 

All tainted. 

6 hours ago, shull said:

Green Vermin fans orgasming because there were empty seats in the Aberdeen end. 

Big deal. 

One Dons fan is worth more than any number of bigot Sellik supporter. 

Its members like you that make it so worthwhile logging in here for a look, a sad, raging, repetitive knob. You can't even bring yourself to type 'CELTIC' :lol:

IMG_1455.PNG

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Aside from the disappointment of Sunday, one of the things that really frustrated me is how difficult it is to get away from Hampden. I left about a minute after the final whistle but I wasn't back in the city centre for about an hour and a half after waiting for so long in a queue for the train.

Is there anything that can be done to make it easier? Having been to a final at Celtic Park and a semi-final at Ibrox in recent years both were far easier to get away from. Similarly Murrayfield for six nations games is easy to get out of and back to town. Why is Hampden that much more difficult? Is there anything we can do about it.

I can't stand the stadium anyway, having been there for Dons matches and Scotland matches I always think the view is pretty awful, but that probably can't be helped. But that, on top of how hard it is to get away from and how inevitable the huge queues for the train are, make the experience of going to Hampden a pretty awful one.

Aside from the disappointment of Sunday, one of the things that really frustrated me is how difficult it is to get away from Hampden. I left about a minute after the final whistle but I wasn't back in the city centre for about an hour and a half after waiting for so long in a queue for the train.

Is there anything that can be done to make it easier? Having been to a final at Celtic Park and a semi-final at Ibrox in recent years both were far easier to get away from. Similarly Murrayfield for six nations games is easy to get out of and back to town. Why is Hampden that much more difficult? Is there anything we can do about it.

I can't stand the stadium anyway, having been there for Dons matches and Scotland matches I always think the view is pretty awful, but that probably can't be helped. But that, on top of how hard it is to get away from and how inevitable the huge queues for the train are, make the experience of going to Hampden a pretty awful one.

I just walked. Took about 45 minutes. Much better than waiting in a massive queue especially when in a stinking mood.

The traffic management is hideous too. How on earth can you be on your bus for an hour and a half and still be within sight of hampden.

One of the easiest finals I've ever been to Celtic won the game so easy it was as if the sheep knew they were going to lose and never showed up. Broony and forrest were amazing for us.

If you believe winning the cup meant nothing to Celtic fans you are just fkn deluded we loving winning every trophy we can get our hands on.

Can we win the treble ? It's not an easy task but this year it may just happen.

Mind the gap diddys HH.

That's prob because so many of your fellow Dons fans left early & clogged up the roads & platforms on the 64th min mark right after Dembele stuck away the 3rd :lol:

Seriously though, as others said, best walk into town. Did it myself in about 30-40 mins. Wouldn't worry about the Aberdeen scarf thing either. We're scatterings of Dons fans walking into the centre on Sunday next to us & there was. No issue.

• 1 month later...

Archived