Aberdeen v Celtic - League Cup Final

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Classless ya w****r? You lot have not shown any class in defeat so dry yer fucking eyes if your responses are rightly ridiculed.

Plenty dons fans have said Celtic were deserved winners. You appear to have cherry picked a couple of remarks that fulfilled your inherent sense of victimhood.

Seriously Dave, you won a cup, prove us all wrong and show us that winning trophies actually means something to Celtic fans by getting off P&B and actually celebrating. Take comfort from the fact us dons fans are in mourning tonight. We didn't turn up and it hurts. Including me, I'm hurting So be happy.

Just take a rest from your absolute shite. Please.

You clearly do. You're on here quoting me and posting utter guff when you should be away celebrating. 

My wife's working and I'm at home with my babies as well as working in the morning, am I allowed to give the big celebrations a miss and post utter guff?

Any chance you might want to join your bum chum bobby skidmarks and ban yourself so we don't need to put up with your shite chat anymore?

Although a couple of great goals got us going, i thought the key difference between the teams both today and this season is that we always have an anchor in our midfield protecting the centre backs when we lose the ball. 

Plenty dons fans have said Celtic were deserved winners. You appear to have cherry picked a couple of remarks that fulfilled your inherent sense of victimhood.

Seriously Dave, you won a cup, prove us all wrong and show us that winning trophies actually means something to Celtic fans by getting off P&B and actually celebrating. Take comfort from the fact us dons fans are in mourning tonight. We didn't turn up and it hurts. Including me, I'm hurting So be happy.

Good honest post as always Dons1988. Unfortunately there has to be a losing team and we've all been there. I feel your pain.

Hopefully your next trip down to Glasgow will be more enjoyable! [emoji106]

4 minutes ago, Dons_1988 said:

"Cherry picked a couple of remarks" 

"Prove us all wrong"

Is it ingrained into Aberdeen fans to try and psychoanalysis posters on here. I did nothing of the sort. If you are really interested I looked at the last couple of pages instead of trawling all the way through them.

Oh good lord. Did you not read my comments. I'm on my way to the pub now. Had to drop the weans off at home before heading back out. So why not fill the travel time on the bus with by reading all the seethe & ridiculous comments from the Dons on here

Nearly at the pub now so I'll leave you & the usual suspects to continue with your "absolute shite"

Celtic were the better team. Took their chances. Were clinical when it counted. That's what counts when it matters. I loved the little lights near the end though, so sweet! Just like a Justin Bieber concert. Well done and please send my apologies to your wives. We did try! Just not good enough........yet!

7 minutes ago, Booker-T said:

Although a couple of great goals got us going, i thought the key difference between the teams both today and this season is that we always have an anchor in our midfield protecting the centre backs when we lose the ball. 

I'd say the key difference was the millions of pounds more Celtic can spend than other clubs. 

Celtic out of Europe before Christmas again, 100th trophy, league won already. Exciting stuff. No wonder you all fire on a football forum after winning a cup final.

6 minutes ago, Davie Bhoy said:

Is it ingrained into Aberdeen fans to try and psychoanalysis posters on here. I did nothing of the sort. If you are really interested I looked at the last couple of pages instead of trawling all the way through them.

Oh good lord. Did you not read my comments. I'm on my way to the pub now. Had to drop the weans off at home before heading back out. So why not fill the travel time on the bus with by reading all the seethe & ridiculous comments from the Dons on here

Nearly at the pub now so I'll leave you & the usual suspects to continue with your "absolute shite"

Enjoy your beer Davie, I've had mine already. And congratulations! 

Just now, Mr Romanov said:

I'd say the key difference was the millions of pounds more Celtic can spend than other clubs. 

Celtic out of Europe before Christmas again, 100th trophy, league won already. Exciting stuff. No wonder you all fire on a football forum after winning a cup final.

Don't take it to heart mate ;)

2 hours ago, StandFree03 said:

Not good enough TBH, Celtic really didn't have to work for it. While I don't think anyone performed dreadfully we showed them too much mistake and the players seemed almost scared. As usual we picked up in the second but just disappointing.

Hahaha get if fucking up ye. Obsessed wee rodent. 

6 minutes ago, RussellAnderson said:

Gutless rubbish, but yet again I can console myself that I'm not one of the rubbish people.
100, what the hell was that display about?
The torches thing was just about the cringiest thing I've seen at the football. It's not a fucking Take That concert.
On the park there are no complaints. Celtic knew how to take it in turns to foul, and are a lot better than us. As they fucking should be.
I can't think of anything much more Tory than supporting the team with 90% of the cash. It's like supporting Brazil or the Harlem fucking Globetrotters.
What's the fucking point. No drama, no excitement, no nothing. Just reassurance for some of life's losers, at least they can win in football.
That's the real shitebaggery. Not even having the guts to support a team that might lose once in a while.

Arse holes.
I'm so bitter.
Seeething
Fizzing
Verge of tears
GIRFUY

You think that's bad ? I was at Somerset Park in August when your money-bags team just about managed to sneak a 2-1 win. Most of us at Ayr United  have the guts to support a team that's never won a thing in more than 100 years. The reason for that is that we don't have the kind of money that Aberdeen can splash on players. We probably don't greet as much as you do as we still hope ( forlornly ?) that one day, maybe one day...

Stop complaining ! You were beaten by the better team. Now, away and polish your silverware and think yourself privileged to support a big team.

It's all relative. 

4 minutes ago, Cutty Old said:

You think that's bad ? I was at Somerset Park in August when your money-bags team just about managed to sneak a 2-1 win. Most of us at Ayr United  have the guts to support a team that's never won a thing in more than 100 years. The reason for that is that we don't have the kind of money that Aberdeen can splash on players. We probably don't greet as much as you do as we still hope ( forlornly ?) that one day, maybe one day...

Stop complaining ! You were beaten by the better team. Now, away and polish your silverware and think yourself privileged to support a big team.

It's all relative. 

Probably is in Ayrshire.

Archived