Aberdeen v Celtic - League Cup Final

I left about a minute after the final whistle and there were Celtic fans ahead of my in the train queue and on the same train as me. I just can't imagine caring so little about a cup win that you would leave before the presentation. Must be miserable, even trophies are meaningless.

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
19 minutes ago, RussellAnderson said:

Gutless rubbish, but yet again I can console myself that I'm not one of the rubbish people.
100, what the hell was that display about?
The torches thing was just about the cringiest thing I've seen at the football. It's not a fucking Take That concert.
On the park there are no complaints. Celtic knew how to take it in turns to foul, and are a lot better than us. As they fucking should be.
I can't think of anything much more Tory than supporting the team with 90% of the cash. It's like supporting Brazil or the Harlem fucking Globetrotters.
What's the fucking point. No drama, no excitement, no nothing. Just reassurance for some of life's losers, at least they can win in football.
That's the real shitebaggery. Not even having the guts to support a team that might lose once in a while.
Arse holes.
I'm so bitter.
Seeething
Fizzing
Verge of tears
GIRFUY

ezgif.com-a52d61ab26.gif

Great to get the first trophy of the season in the bag.

I don't think we even played that well in the first half. Both games came out of nothing really. 3rd goal killed the game and it was a stroll from there.

Also, I thought Aberdeen had sold out but there were a big chunk of empty red seats down the front of the corner of south and west stands? Any explanation for that?

2 minutes ago, WeeMentalDavie said:

Also, I thought Aberdeen had sold out but there were a big chunk of empty red seats down the front of the corner of south and west stands? Any explanation for that?

The **** didn't turn up, apparently 

Jeez, those Aberdeen fans really are a deluded bunch. It wasn't that we played a good passing game to retain possession & open you up that won us the game. Apparently it was our ability to take it in turns to foul you & knew where to do it. FFS one of you even pointed out how you didn't get booked but the ref let you off with a few challenges that could've been bookable. About 2-3 mins after Broony 'rightly' got booked, there was a similar tackle put in on him & your player got away without a booking.

Seriously, if your piss poor attendance today didn't embarrass you, then these comments do. Give yourselves a shake.

We outplayed you from start to finish. You hardly got a kick of the ball in the first 10 mins. In fact you only competed for about 10-15 mins at the start of the 2nd half and I use that term loosely. Did Gordon have anything to do that wasn't standard...Nope!

Although I should give you credit for the 90 min silence being perfectly observed. Anyone any idea what it was for?

Gutless rubbish, but yet again I can console myself that I'm not one of the rubbish people.
The torches thing was just about the cringiest thing I've seen at the football. It's not a fucking Take That concert.
On the park there are no complaints. Celtic knew how to take it in turns to foul, and are a lot better than us. As they fucking should be.
I can't think of anything much more Tory than supporting the team with 90% of the cash. It's like supporting Brazil or the Harlem fucking Globetrotters.
What's the fucking point. No drama, no excitement, no nothing. Just reassurance for some of life's losers, at least they can win in football.
That's the real shitebaggery. Not even having the guts to support a team that might lose once in a while.
Arse holes.
I'm so bitter.
Seeething
Fizzing
Verge of tears
GIRFUY

:lol: Got to be the 'Heads gone' winner of the season. Get this framed!

Arse holes.
I'm so bitter.
Seeething
Fizzing
Verge of tears
GIRFUY

Ooft, someone's going home to batter the wife haha

Jeez, those Aberdeen fans really are a deluded bunch. It wasn't that we played a good passing game to retain possession & open you up that won us the game. Apparently it was our ability to take it in turns to foul you & knew where to do it. FFS one of you even pointed out how you didn't get booked but the ref let you off with a few challenges that could've been bookable. About 2-3 mins after Broony 'rightly' got booked, there was a similar tackle put in on him & your player got away without a booking.

Seriously, if your piss poor attendance today didn't embarrass you, then these comments do. Give yourselves a shake.

We outplayed you from start to finish. You hardly got a kick of the ball in the first 10 mins. In fact you only competed for about 10-15 mins at the start of the 2nd half and I use that term loosely. Did Gordon have anything to do that wasn't standard...Nope!

Although I should give you credit for the 90 min silence being perfectly observed. Anyone any idea what it was for?

Classless pathetic arse hole

Enjoy your cup win you utter cretin.

You clearly do. You're on here quoting me and posting utter guff when you should be away celebrating. 

I clearly don't but thanks for making the effort even though you were wrong. Your simply filling my time as I make my way down to the pub. Off for a few beers. This winning cups is a thirsty business.

Davie, as you clearly haven't seen the result, Celtic won.

Cheers bud. Was at the game, was a fine spectacle. You'll notice I targeted the ones spouting pish about the game and left you alone...now don't make me have to change that :lol:

Archived